• 22(current)
Release [Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)
@jdig4240 yes your right it definitely breaks gifs completely fine before unpacking tho hope there's a fix in the next update
@Cody Allen still having this problem in 2023 did you ever find a solution brother
@gemini88
@jjd-uk

Is the TextureTool still being used?

Unfortunately there is no version for Mac, so I imagine that those who develop on this system no longer use it.

I wonder if we will still need it for future versions of kodi, or we can also safely use .png images without having a drop in performance?
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤
I stopped using it a couple years ago, not because it didn't work (on windows), but it does decompile gif correctly for me.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
Tried to decompile even after reinstalling security patches above, only left with empty folder after decompile.

Ideas?
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
I am probably going to add this to my list of things to pick up support for, I downloaded the 2.8.0 code and found a bunch of shit wrong with it. I now up rev'd it to version 3.0.0 and got it to compile and run.

I was getting 0 output previous, now I have decompiled an 86MB file shown here:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3186854

I don't know about the .gif thing as I just started screwing with it because I am looking for some images within textures, but if someone can send me a sample with working gifs, I'll see my latest and greatest works on it without corrupting it.

I only have one issue is that it doesn't "stop" when the decompile is done, but it does it all... Not hard to work with, just need input.
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)2