• 17(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-09-14, 11:13)Jobe84 Wrote: Favourites...

Hi Guys,

Im trying to figure out how I add AceStream/Sopcast IDs into my favourites within the p2p-stream addon... Its a pain in the back side having to enter the long AceStream IDs all the time.

Im running XBMC via my RaspberryPi

Thanks

Create a list and add it remotely (read the wiki).
Or create strm files as u do with any other internet links. Or look for parsers and manually add your favourite channels to favourites.
(2014-09-14, 16:36)Raivan Wrote:
(2014-09-14, 13:00)Raivan Wrote: Hi all,

I can't connect to any torrent stream using this addon.
Running on Linux 32-bit (OpenELEC (official) - Version: 4.0.7, 3.14.11 armv6l)
XBMC (13.1 Git:84725b0). Platform: ARM Linux 32-bit

I see different errors:

python $HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py
2014-09-14 12:48:15 get_default_api_version: 2
2014-09-14 12:48:15 build 2191
2014-09-14 12:48:15 version 2.0.8.7
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py", line 8, in <module>
start(apptype, curdir)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/EngineConsole.py", line 43, in start
bgapp = run_bgapp(wrapper, appname, VERSION)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/BackgroundProcess.py", line 2304, in run_bgapp
app = BackgroundApp(wrapper, 0, appname, appversion, params, installdir)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/BackgroundProcess.py", line 156, in __init__
BaseApp.__init__(self, wrapper, redirectstderrout, appname, appversion, params, installdir, i2i_port, session_port)
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Player/BaseApp.py", line 226, in __init__
self.OnInitBase()
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Player/BaseApp.py", line 405, in OnInitBase
self.device_id = b64encode(self.s.get_permid())
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/Session.py", line 231, in get_permid
return str(self.keypair.pub().get_der())
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/python-modules/M2Crypto/EC.py", line 254, in get_der
self.der = m2.ec_key_get_public_der(self.ec)
ValueError: Received a NULL pointer.

Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method ThreadedReactor.__bootstrap of <ThreadedReactor(Thread-13, stopped daemon -1333791648)>>
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 524, in __bootstrap
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 564, in __bootstrap_inner
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 241, in format_exc
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 141, in format_exception
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 76, in format_tb
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 101, in extract_tb
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 14, in getline
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 40, in getlines
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/linecache.py", line 108, in updatecache
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
Exception in thread UPnPThread-14 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
File "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/NATFirewall/UPnPThread.py", line 53, in run
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 403, in wait
File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi.arm-4.0.7/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 237, in wait
<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Thanks for your support

Well, I check what process was using port 62062...

OpenELEC:~/.xbmc/temp # netstat -tulpn
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:9091 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 373/transmission-da
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:1736 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 383/xbmc.bin
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8621 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 549/python
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:62062 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 549/python
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:111 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 293/rpcbind
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:80 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 383/xbmc.bin
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:51413 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 373/transmission-da

I kill this process and now TS Engine works fine, but how is possible this port was listen if I reboot my raspi several times?

Check if you don't have the setting "shutdown engine if player stops" (or something similar) in the addon settings. That's the only reason I'm seeing for the engine to still be active after you stop a channel Smile
Also you have a few "kill engine options" I would advise you to use the force kill option,

Cheers
I've been searching for awhile now and can't figure out if this plugin also work for StreamTorrent (not Torrent Stream - now AceStream). I know embedded in the st:// hyperlink is an ASF file. Is there a way to get this to work with StreamTorrent?

Thanks
(2014-09-14, 19:44)skorpi0wn Wrote: I've been searching for awhile now and can't figure out if this plugin also work for StreamTorrent (not Torrent Stream - now AceStream). I know embedded in the st:// hyperlink is an ASF file. Is there a way to get this to work with StreamTorrent?

Thanks

Nop, streamtorrent is different. It's windows only and is basically dead for years. Even in windows I had to apply a patch every time the program was restarted. In linux it could work with wine but since it doesn't work properly in windows, it would most likely run even worse emulated....
It's probably easy to make it work (in windows) just like I did with sopcast but I've no interest in that since I don't use windows (and also bad quality streams/no events I watch).
Im sorry to be the village idiot, but can someone tell me where I can edit the advanced engine settings please?

Im running XBMC on a Raspberry Pi

I want to be able to edit the following:

Live buffer
Vod buffer
Download limit
Upload limit
Max number of connections

Thanks
(2014-09-15, 19:14)Jobe84 Wrote: Im sorry to be the village idiot, but can someone tell me where I can edit the advanced engine settings please?

Im running XBMC on a Raspberry Pi

I want to be able to edit the following:

Live buffer
Vod buffer
Download limit
Upload limit
Max number of connections

Thanks

Advanced tools menu at the bottom.
Hi Guys!

I've tried to work this out myself but sadly no luck so joined the forum in the hope someone can help.

I have P2P streams successfully working on my laptop with the following setup

MacBook OSX 10.9
XBMC 12.3 Frodo
P2P 1.0.7

Here's the problem! I have the following setup on my MacMini but can't get P2P streams to work. 30 second count down then error message 'AceStream Can't connect'

MacMini 10.8.5
XBMC 12.3 Frodo
P2P 1.0.7

I can't work out why one works and one doesn't??

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Run this on your terminal and post any errors you might find:

python $HOME/Library/Application\ Support/xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py
Thanks for the quick reply....

So I have opened my 'Terminal' app in OSX and entered the .py you posted

Not sure what errors there are....shall I just post the entire result!?
(2014-09-15, 20:36)studiodica Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply....

So I have opened my 'Terminal' app in OSX and entered the .py you posted

Not sure what errors there are....shall I just post the entire result!?

Sure.
Try to open an acestream while the process is running.
Here's the terminal result!?

rosss-mac-mini:~ Ross$ python $HOME/Library/Application\ Support/xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py
not using apsw
2014-09-15 19:36:51 get_default_api_version: 2
2014-09-15 19:36:51 build 2191
2014-09-15 19:36:51 version 2.0.8.7
grep: /proc/meminfo: No such file or directory
No existing database found. Attempting to creating a new database u'/Users/Ross/.ACEStream/sqlite/torrentstream.sdb'
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/start.py", line 10, in <module>
start(apptype, curdir)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/EngineConsole.py", line 43, in start
bgapp = run_bgapp(wrapper, appname, VERSION)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/BackgroundProcess.py", line 2304, in run_bgapp
app = BackgroundApp(wrapper, 0, appname, appversion, params, installdir)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Plugin/BackgroundProcess.py", line 156, in __init__
BaseApp.__init__(self, wrapper, redirectstderrout, appname, appversion, params, installdir, i2i_port, session_port)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Player/BaseApp.py", line 226, in __init__
self.OnInitBase()
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Player/BaseApp.py", line 403, in OnInitBase
self.s = Session(self.sconfig, on_error=self.on_error)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/Session.py", line 172, in __init__
self.lm.register(self, self.sesslock)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/APIImplementation/LaunchManyCore.py", line 75, in register
cachedb.init(config, self.rawserver_fatalerrorfunc)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/CacheDB/sqlitecachedb.py", line 54, in init
sqlitedb.initDB(sqlite_db_path, CREATE_SQL_FILE)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/CacheDB/sqlitecachedb.py", line 227, in initDB
self.safelyOpenACEStreamDB(sqlite_filepath, create_sql_filename, busytimeout, check_version=check_version, current_db_version=current_db_version)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/CacheDB/sqlitecachedb.py", line 259, in safelyOpenACEStreamDB
self.createDBTable(sql_create_tables, dbfile_path, busytimeout)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/CacheDB/sqlitecachedb.py", line 211, in createDBTable
cur = self.openDB(dbfile_path, busytimeout)
File "/Users/Ross/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/ace/ACEStream/Core/CacheDB/sqlitecachedb.py", line 201, in openDB
con = apsw.Connection(dbfile_path)
NameError: global name 'apsw' is not defined
rosss-mac-mini:~ Ross$
I had this addon for few months and enjoyed the provided parser lists to watch sports and other channels. Since last update via repo this list is gone, how can i get that list back to watch sports. Or any idea where to get the available streams for sopcsst and acestream.
Hi Enen92,outstanding addon!!!,nothing negative to report.Just writing to give you the heads up that our Russian Dev`s have finally updated the Linux acestream to $ acestreamengine --version
version: 3.0.0-b1 revision: 1238

Seems very stable too Big Grin

Cheers
I'll update them next version Smile Thanks
Can you check if there are changes to the windows/android versions?
(2014-09-16, 02:15)enen92 Wrote: I'll update them next version Smile Thanks
Can you check if there are changes to the windows/android versions?

No probs Smile Windows has been updated to 2.3.0-next(alpha Linux & alpha windows are both the same version now) Android I don`t think so 2.1.10 is the current apk I just downloaded from them..

p.s they have only updated the x64 Linux engines but better than nothing I suppose Smile
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14