• 2(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
it no keeps like this... now is imposible to stream nothing ... Sad
Yap, I'm affraid I can't do anything about this. Probably they just changed the key to encrypt the data but as it is closed source it is far beyond my knowledge.
Mac can however be solved with some kind of virtualization or something later (I want to wait to see how it will be in the future for aces before start working on it).

I think acestreams will never have an official release for mac, for what I've seen it is impossible to compile python code in osx.
(2014-08-22, 01:15)enen92 Wrote: Yap, I'm affraid I can't do anything about this. Probably they just changed the key to encrypt the data but as it is closed source it is far beyond my knowledge.
Mac can however be solved with some kind of virtualization or something later.

Ok man, we aré waiting [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]
(2014-08-18, 20:27)tj88 Wrote: thanks enen92 for the hard work! I'm totaly new to p2p. The last thing I used with p2p was kazaa about 10 years ago... but with the (for me) new things it has to offer, it looks wonderfull!

Can you please help me a bit with setting it up? I did re-install the p2p-streams add-on, not to be bothered by my previous mistakes.
Now I want to set the platform specific cofiguration settings... What I understood is that xbmcbuntu (what I am running) is based on ubuntu 14.04 os. What should I configure then? Whitch file should I use?

(2014-08-18, 21:05)enen92 Wrote: I need to do everything again for linux as they released a new version 4 days ago.

too bad, Is there a way I could watch skysportsf1 thrue nother streaming thing? the F1 finaly starts again after the summerbrake, and it would be great if I could watch it in the living room instead of the office...

"example deleted thrue forum rules, my excuses for braking this rule"
tj88 today a new update will be available with updates of the acestreamengine for linux (32bit/64bit) + openelec. I still haven't got time to finish it but you can already grab the version from github which is ahead (only openelec 32 bit missing to release the update). Just copy the plugin.video.p2p-streams folder in github to $HOME/.xbmc/addons/, enter xbmc, put everything back to default in the addon settings, re-enter the addon for the new engines to be downloaded and you're good to go.
The update should be available later today or at night only.

About the channel you mention or any other, do not even ask for that. This forum has a piracy policy and rules and this addon does not include any channels at all. Please remove the link you have just posted!
Enen , one question, is there any problem to update to Yosemite on Mac?? Well, I know nothing work to day on Mac , but , is p2p stream compatible with Yosemite??
(2014-08-22, 14:05)neno1978 Wrote: Enen , one question, is there any problem to update to Yosemite on Mac?? Well, I know nothing work to day on Mac , but , is p2p stream compatible with Yosemite??

I have no idea, for what I've read here in the forums xbmc works fine in yosemite so it should work exactly as it works in mavericks (or doesn't work to be more precise lolol).
You shouldn't be using yosemite until it is not stable, but that's up to you
Wink
(2014-08-22, 14:00)enen92 Wrote: tj88 today a new update will be available with updates of the acestreamengine for linux (32bit/64bit) + openelec. I still haven't got time to finish it but you can already grab the version from github which is ahead (only openelec 32 bit missing to release the update). Just copy the plugin.video.p2p-streams folder in github to $HOME/.xbmc/addons/, enter xbmc, put everything back to default in the addon settings, re-enter the addon for the new engines to be downloaded and you're good to go.
The update should be available later today or at night only.

About the channel you mention or any other, do not even ask for that. This forum has a piracy policy and rules and this addon does not include any channels at all. Please remove the link you have just posted!

Would it be smart to download it allready (I'm a real beginner with all this) or wait till the final release of your update is ready?
v1.0.2 (22/8/2014)
-Updated acestreamengine for linux i386/x64_86
-Simplified configuration for linux i386/x64_86
-Updated engines for openelec i386/x64_86
-Updated sopclient for android
-Improvements in the parser engine (requested by al101)
-Fixed xbmc favourites if parser folder is empty
-Wiki updated

Important information:

Linux users (32bits/64bits - not for ARM!): Acestream developers released a new version of the acestreamengine (alpha 3.0) which is not in the repositories but is installed manually. Acestreams are now mostly broadcasted with recent versions of the acestream engine and you need acestreamengine updated to play them.
So, the addon now bundles everything (sopcast and acestream executables) and you don't need to install anything from the command line. Please read the wiki for updated instructions (you basically just need to confirm you are in version 1.0.2, put the addon settings back to default and run the addon): https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-XB...figuration

Android users: Sopcast-1.0.9.apk was released by sopcast developers and with it the sopclient binary was also updated. It is lighter and stable than the previous versions and...was updated in this release. If you run the addon in android and use xbmc as the default player for sopcast, please repeat the configuration until you see "All done for sopcast". Otherwise, you'll still be using the previous version.

Openelec users (32bit/64bit): The acestream engine was updated as well. However as I do not run openelec as my main htpc operating system and openelec-virtual was droped by openelec developers I did not test it. It should work but the update was released "by heart". Please repeat the configuration (enable "download modules on boot" on the addon settings and reenter the addon) and report any possible errors you might find. Time is limited at the moment but I will test it later in my laptop.

Future work:

-I will study a way of starting the acestreamengine in android without starting the app (something like the way sopcast works at the moment). If I am able to make it work acestreams will improve in android since you won't need 2 apps running side-by-side and can also kill the engine from xbmc.

-I will start working on a way of using a virtualized acestream engine in mac osx (this will take a lot of time so, do not ask for ETA's).

Hope you enjoy
Great, thanks, I'm going to try it directly!

just a little question, i'm so stupid that after last time I tried and it didn't work i said yes to the question if I'm using an openelec system, how can I cancel that? Or wouldn't that be an issue?
- Force refresh the p2p-streams repository to get the update sooner (version 1.0.2)
-Wait for the addon to be updated
-Once it is in version 1.0.2 go to the addon settings and put everything back to default (right bottom side of the window) and click ok (left bottom side of the window)
-Enter the addon
-Say no to openelec
-Wait for the sopcast/acestreams to download and extract
-Then you're done.

That's pretty much written in the link I gave isn't it?
(2014-08-22, 17:31)enen92 Wrote: v1.0.2 (22/8/2014)
Unfortunately for Ubuntu we have only Ubuntu 13 i386, other versions are only amd64.
Ubuntu 22.04, Linux desktop 5.15.0-57-generic #63-Ubuntu SMP Thu Nov 24 13:43:17 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Kodi (20.1 (20.1.0) Git:20230312-289ec664e3). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit
Sony Android TV, Kodi 20.1
(2014-08-22, 18:37)ray1112 Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 17:31)enen92 Wrote: v1.0.2 (22/8/2014)
Unfortunately for Ubuntu we have only Ubuntu 13 i386, other versions are only amd64.

The addon downloads it's own engine which is basically a bundle containg all the libs and python modules required by it. This bundle is based on the debian version, I tried it in 2 different ubuntu installations (i386) + lubuntu and it worked fine. Not sure if the differences between the distros are more for the broadcasters than to the ones who just watch. This alpha version (a18) was released like 7 days ago or something.

If it doesn't work, please report mentioning the distro name and I'll try to investigate why it doesn't work using a virtual machine. Assuming you're mentioning the bundle included in the addon and not the tarballs they provide in the wiki/repositories.
It works! Thank you very much!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14