• 28(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
but in "Acestream command - my command" the field "Alternative cmd" still not active and I can't type in it anything in it. Also with "AcestreamCMD - acestreamengine --client-console" I also don't see any "Acestream engine settings even with git version
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
Wink 
M2cyypto was not updated tried that 1st, do I delete the whole thing in USC ? I've got extensions in the software centre and toolkit which is installed already

cheers for the replies so far, appreciate your time and effort Big Grin lost with out it

(2014-09-30, 10:03)Ricey155 Wrote: U 14.04 LTS - gotham 13.2 for xbmc and 1.1.1 for the p2p streams

I'll have a look. Maybe a good idea for you to install the m2crypto module from ubuntu repos:

Code:
sudo apt-get install python-m2crypto

edit: Just had a look and it is running fine in a ubuntu 14.04 64 bits fresh install. So, remove the m2crypto folder from the addon and install the m2crypto module from the ubuntu repositories.
[/quote]
(2014-09-30, 20:09)Goga777 Wrote: but in "Acestream command - my command" the field "Alternative cmd" still not active and I can't type in it anything in it. Also with "AcestreamCMD - acestreamengine --client-console" I also don't see any "Acestream engine settings even with git version

You can only edit the acestream settings if you use the engine shipped with the addon, external apps should be handled externally don't u think?
You can change the acestreamengine settings (of the external engine installed through their repos) by typing:

Code:
acestreamengine --client-gtk

or

Code:
acestreamengine --client-wx

As for alternative cmd not showing, yap it might be broken, thanks for reporting. Wait for that update, settings and that setting entry will be fixed.

(2014-09-30, 20:28)Ricey155 Wrote: M2cyypto was not updated tried that 1st, do I delete the whole thing in USC ? I've got extensions in the software centre and toolkit which is installed already

I didn't understand sorry...
My advise was to delete the m2crypto folder from the addon userdata and install the module throught the ubuntu repositories. If it was already installed then you might have a conflict with the one present in the addon. Uninstall it, remove the folder, install it again.
don't you think that those 2 settings will be useful for aceengine

- max slots
- total mac xonnections

if yes, may be you will add them in ACEengine advanced settings ?

(2014-09-30, 20:35)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-09-30, 20:09)Goga777 Wrote: but in "Acestream command - my command" the field "Alternative cmd" still not active and I can't type in it anything in it. Also with "AcestreamCMD - acestreamengine --client-console" I also don't see any "Acestream engine settings even with git version

You can only edit the acestream settings if you use the engine shipped with the addon, external apps should be handled externally don't u think?

yes, I mean the engine shipped with p2p addon only.
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
I'm wondering if having ace player hd installed its giving me issues (trying to remove it from USC it gives me errors

best remove it in terminal and start a fresh. I've also got sopcast installed as a separate program but not issues running that
as i stated in a previous post, 90% os the sopcast streams do not work. most of the acestreams too. and those which work have heavy buffering
nearly impossible to find a working stream for a champions league match
sopcast say "impossible to start the channel" (something like this) and acestreams just stay at 0seeds.

previously everything worked fine.

im using windows 7 ultimate 32bit with xbmc 13.2. 13.1 worked better
i have latest acestream 2.2.10 and latest sopcast engine 3.9.3 if i remember right.
i used the recommended advanced settings
and tried already several advancedsettings.xml
latest librtmp.dll from 22-9-2014
acestream edited according to the wiki and edited in the addon configuration
port forwarded on the router (8621)
i have a 100mbit internet connection whihc is connected via lan cable

any hint what i could be doing wrong?

and i repeat again: previously, i'm not sure if it could be since switching to xbmc 13.2 or after updating to the latest librtmp.dll, everything worked perfectly. i could watch 7500kbps streams perfectly. so i dont think its addon related but who knows...
Success reformatted the system back to scratch installed XBMC and your repo and fully working no issues and quick

must have been as you said a conflict with previous installs, luckily I don't save anything on my asus s300 laptop so no issue's other than 15 mins to install ubuntu 14.04 again

great work glad I found this its the best option for ubuntu users by far !!!!!!!!!!
Quote:v1.1.1 (29/9/2014)
-Fix changing acestream settings from the addon for recent linux/android acestreamengine versions

would you like please to explain in 2 words - what are the change for linux acestream settings ?
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
The code is on github, I try to make each change an individual commit so it's pretty easy to find those changes.
Basically that playerconfig.pickle is only created (and only exists) while the acestreamengine is running. To be able to change the settings and make sure they are imported you need a prior file in .ACEStream folder. So, each time you go to advancedtools menu, if the playerconfig.pickle doesn't exist one is downloaded from p2p googlecode repo.
However I made a mistake and forgot that there was a path in the file with my username (arch)...and as this path doesn't exist on your laptop it will break the settings being changed. This will be fixed for next version as I already told you before. It is fixed already on github, so if you're not in a mood to wait grab the version from there.
Awesome plugin. Thanks for making it. Smile

One feature request: a recently played stream/cast menu item with the 10 or so last streams played. Websites often remove the stream from listings if they think the event is over (even if it isn't) or if the stream fails frequently it's handy to not have to navigate back to it multiple levels deep.
I'll work on that tonight since it seems a popular request..
rojadirecta shows blank for today. something on my end?
(2014-10-03, 01:30)loki05 Wrote: rojadirecta shows blank for today. something on my end?

Something not related to this thread... Wink
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
other strange behaviour. I checked the option "Download the modules on boot", after that I left the plugin settings and agin entered in them. I see again downloading process of acestreamengine & sopcast and that option about the boot has been unchecked. I couldn't save that option at all in active status.
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
Thats the way it works and is designed to work. Its more a 'download modules on the next boot' rather than a 'download modules on every boot' . why do you need to transfer the modules again each time u enter the addon? If it is because of possible updates you dont need to. Between updates if the module version is different the addon will download the new ones automatically.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14