• 3(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
help please when ever i try to play a acestream link it is saying acestream failed to load file
Can you play the same stream on the aceplayer? I guess not so...problem is on the stream not the addon.
(2014-08-22, 23:12)enen92 Wrote: Can you play the same stream on the aceplayer? I guess not so...problem is on the stream not the addon.

hi enen92,

its not a particular stream, since all of them get the same message...
yesterday i was able to open all acestream streams and sopcast. now only sopcast work.

already installed latest ace stream engine 2.2.10 next.

thank you btw for the help and

EDIT: check xbmc log and it says:

"23:21:03 T:5732 NOTICE: STATUS main:err;0;You have to install Ace Stream 2.2.9-next or newer to watch this video. The latest software version is available at acestream.org"

well, would be easy to fix, the problem is i have 2.2.10 next installed.... that is the latest version... why isnt the addon recognizing it?
Have you tried to open the same stream in aceplayer?
Ok, it seems the engine was also updated in windows. I'll update it in the next version, however, all aces are down at the moment no matter which engine version u use.

-----
edit: acestreams were not down, a new engine version was released.
(2014-08-22, 23:18)enen92 Wrote: Have you tried to open the same stream in aceplayer?
Ok, it seems the engine was also updated in windows. I'll update it in the next version, however, all aces are down at the moment no matter which engine version u use.

thx for the reply enen92

how can i get the url from the stream to try to open it with ace player?
glad to hear that all ace streams are down and not only on my end :-P

nonetheless strange that the log says that i dont have a version higher than 2.2.9...
(2014-08-22, 23:36)MMeirolas Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 23:18)enen92 Wrote: Have you tried to open the same stream in aceplayer?

thx for the reply enen92

nonetheless strange that the log says that i dont have a version higher than 2.2.9...

Because you don't, we're using 2.2.3-next in windows yet, I was not even aware of a new version for windows.
(2014-08-22, 23:39)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 23:36)MMeirolas Wrote:

thx for the reply enen92

Because you don't, we're using 2.2.3-next in windows yet, I was not even aware of a new version for windows.

ok enen92, i will wait for an update
just want to address a big thank you for the amazing work and support.
much appreciated. keep up

cheers
(2014-08-22, 23:12)enen92 Wrote: Can you play the same stream on the aceplayer? I guess not so...problem is on the stream not the addon.

I can play them in ace player
Hi,

I'm running on WIN8.1 the latest XBMC release - 13.2
when starting a sopcast stream the xbmc crashes quite immediately

not issues with AceStreams

any fix for this?
v1.0.3 (23/8/2014)
-Updated acestreamengine in windows (2.2.10)
-Updated acestreamengine apk in android (2.2.10)

Important notes:

According to forum.torrentstream.org a few crucial bugs were found on the previous version of the acestreamengine and they updated the engine...again. However (and again), it seems that all acestreams now require this new version to be played. So the current status:

-Windows -> Please repeat the configuration to get the new engine otherwise you won't be able to play acestreams using the addon
-Android -> Please repeat the configuration to get the new apk. Uninstall the previous version of the acestreamengine.apk and install the current one (2.2.10) - otherwise you won't be able to play any acestream using the addon.
- Linux -> There aren't new version at this time compatible with the new protocol. According to their forum they should be out in the next couple days. I'll update them once they are available, so at the moment acestreams are "broken".
- Linux armv and Mac OsX -> Acestreams are still broken as there aren't any official releases of the acestreamengine for these platforms.

I know this is not the best way to provide updates and the addon configuration should be more modular to allow the update of the engines/modules if something changes. However, I was not expecting this big ammount of changes in such a little time frame.

In the next update everyone will be forced to re-do the configuration for a better control of the updates to be achieved. The version info will be stored in the userdata and will be used to compare with the versions stored in the googlecode repository. Something that should have been done from the beginning.
(2014-08-23, 03:32)enen92 Wrote: v1.0.3 (23/8/2014)
-Updated acestreamengine in windows (2.2.10)
-Updated acestreamengine apk in android (2.2.10)

Important notes:

According to forum.torrentstream.org a few crucial bugs were found on the previous version of the acestreamengine and they updated the engine...again. However (and again), it seems that all acestreams now require this new version to be played. So the current status:

-Windows -> Please repeat the configuration to get the new engine otherwise you won't be able to play acestreams using the addon
-Android -> Please repeat the configuration to get the new apk. Uninstall the previous version of the acestreamengine.apk and install the current one (2.2.10) - otherwise you won't be able to play any acestream using the addon.
- Linux -> There aren't new version at this time compatible with the new protocol. According to their forum they should be out in the next couple days. I'll update them once they are available, so at the moment acestreams are "broken".
- Linux armv and Mac OsX -> Acestreams are still broken as there aren't any official releases of the acestreamengine for these platforms.

I know this is not the best way to provide updates and the addon configuration should be more modular to allow the update of the engines/modules if something changes. However, I was not expecting this big ammount of changes in such a little time frame.

In the next update everyone will be forced to re-do the configuration for a better control of the updates to be achieved. The version info will be stored in the userdata and will be used to compare with the versions stored in the googlecode repository. Something that should have been done from the beginning.

Thanks for the fix now working perfectly thank you for the rapid response
What's the best way to delete this addon from a Rapberry Pi? Can I also delete the .Acestream folder? Is that safe?
(2014-08-23, 08:36)FAMMAR Wrote: What's the best way to delete this addon from a Rapberry Pi? Can I also delete the .Acestream folder? Is that safe?
If you want it completely removed uninstall it, as per normal, delete the acestream folder and delete plugin.video.p2p-streams folder from you user data folder.
However you can still use it for playing sopcast links.
(2014-08-23, 09:38)invisable Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 08:36)FAMMAR Wrote: What's the best way to delete this addon from a Rapberry Pi? Can I also delete the .Acestream folder? Is that safe?
If you want it completely removed uninstall it, as per normal, delete the acestream folder and delete plugin.video.p2p-streams folder from you user data folder.
However you can still use it for playing sopcast links.

Thanks for the tip, will try the Sopcast links
Hi Bro.. Can i get sample coding for xml live streaming?. i tried this code in xml live stream.. but not working..

<item>
<title>Ufa vs Spartak Moskva</title>
<link>plugin://plugin.video.p2p-streams/?url=sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/200000</link>
<thumbnail></thumbnail>
</item>

- Raspberry PI
- Openelec 4.1.2

Thanks..
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14