• 32(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
There's an open issue here on the forum and also on trac.xbmc.org. The xbmc osx developer hasn't got the time to look into it yet (and I think there is only one osx dev in kodi team) so...not much I can do as I'm not familiar with xbmc core. I would like to help but it's far beyond my knowledge.
Can somebody help me as to why all sopcast links are not working for me on android? If I use the default xbmc player, the stream loads to 100% then I get a message 'Channel Initiliazation Failed'. If I use the sopcast player, I get a message 'Cannot access service'. AceStream works fine. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

After upgrade to helix 14.0 alpha 4 I can't add a remote sop cast list.It seems to be working but no list shows up after you create it.

Thank you,

Julian
can somebody help me install this on the armada mach 8 android xbmc
(2014-10-14, 11:27)Il-Mejjet Wrote: Can somebody help me as to why all sopcast links are not working for me on android? If I use the default xbmc player, the stream loads to 100% then I get a message 'Channel Initiliazation Failed'. If I use the sopcast player, I get a message 'Cannot access service'. AceStream works fine. Thanks in advance.
That's not a stream loading percentage. It is a fixed timeout for xbmc to give up if no data is sent by the sopcast binary.
Please do not seek support here for stream related problems (you can know they are stream related if the channels from sopcast.org official list play fine).

(2014-10-16, 02:35)iuliant Wrote: Hi,

After upgrade to helix 14.0 alpha 4 I can't add a remote sop cast list.It seems to be working but no list shows up after you create it.

Thank you,

Julian
I wont look into addon bugs/changes for helix until kodi is stable or at least a beta version/ release candidate.
The settings for max acestream upload seem to be ignored. On openelec latest
(2014-10-18, 13:53)Jayphen Wrote: The settings for max acestream upload seem to be ignored. On openelec latest

I`ve used acestream for nearly 3 years(before this awesome addon came about) Setting max upload in ace has NEVER worked,lol some would call it a flaw but I think it`s intended Smile.The p2p protocol relies heavily on users uploading to maintain a healthy stream,the problems happen when peeps don`t meet the required upload speed for any given content but still choose to watch,they are known as `leechers` Sad
(2014-10-18, 19:41)smokey666 Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 13:53)Jayphen Wrote: The settings for max acestream upload seem to be ignored. On openelec latest

I`ve used acestream for nearly 3 years(before this awesome addon came about) Setting max upload in ace has NEVER worked,lol some would call it a flaw but I think it`s intended Smile.The p2p protocol relies heavily on users uploading to maintain a healthy stream,the problems happen when peeps don`t meet the required upload speed for any given content but still choose to watch,they are known as `leechers` Sad

Ahh, I see. The problem is that my upstream is about 0.6Mbit (internet in Australia sucks) and it's getting maxed out, which is in turn choking up the connection.
Just a quick notice regarding security and acestream. I installed the magic player extension they use for browsers two or three days ago for testing purposes and when capturing the browser traffic I realised every single browser request is forward to a Russian site. Since a lot of those requests might include personal information or login details it's probably a good idea NOT to use it at all. Or at least use it on a browser you don't use for personal stuff.
I'm talking about magic player (http://magicplayer.torrentstream.org/) not acestream/aceplayer/acestreamengine.
Stopping magic player is also been the outcome after I worked with avant. See my post #450. This does install when you install from the acestream site.
But installing via P2P is OK.
Some options in settings do not work, like "Run a python script". Does nothing. (Helix 14 a4)
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
hi guys im really new to all this i only discovered xbmc last week so a newwwwwwwbeeeee
anyway iv installed p2p on xbmc and i have chanel list and everything if i try run a stream only sopcast works any stream thats acestream starts counts down from 30 to about 26 then goes to downloading and stays there any help at all would be great
Sad 
Hi! I have a problem with xbmc(( I am trying to watch 2x2 (for example), but I can't - the channel shows me just the few moments of video it has cashed but then just hangs and I have to reboot the programm. What can I do with it? Sad
Really thanks for this add on!

I'm encountering an issue with parsers. I've used "allparsers" script, everything worked fine until parsers refresh, I got today an "invalid torrent" error on every stream I'm trying to play.

But strange, I've saved some streams as bookmarks and bookmarks work fine, so this is only related to parsers data, not the stream itlself. I've tried to remove all parser, "parse trace" ... with no success. No tried yet to remove the add-on itself :-)
Acestream devs have been really busy mate, updates for all platforms windows,Android,i386/x64 Linux, basically all of them are now at 3.0.2 Wink

3.0.1 - a large-scale optimization of all modules was held
3.0.2 - ability to filter traffic at special nodes is added (look at Traffic filtration)

Manually replaced/updated the windows p2p streams engine & all is working well & stable Smile
Done the same for Linux x64 no problems to report.Working & stable,uploading at over 2000kbs,lol Smile
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14