-Updated windows acestream engine to version 3.0.2
-Updated Linux x64 acestream engine to version 3.0.2
-Updated Linux x86 acestream engine to version 3.0.2
-Updated OpenELEC x64 acestream engine to version 3.0.2
-Updated OpenELEC i386 acestream engine to version 3.0.2
-Updated Android Arm acestream engine bundle to version 3.0.2
-Updated Acestreamengine.apk and AcePlayer.apk in google code repo/mirror
-Fixed action-type settings for Kodi/Helix
-Improved italian translation (tks axlt2002)
thank you for the update. After the first start I had

Quote:acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path /home/goga/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream
2014-10-23 12:48:04,905|MainThread|acestream|error during startup
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "core.c", line 1086, in
File "core.c", line 48, in
File "core.c", line 23, in
File "/home/goga/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib/psutil-1.2.1-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/psutil/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
File "/home/goga/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib/psutil-1.2.1-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/psutil/_pslinux.py", line 20, in <module>
File "/home/goga/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib/psutil-1.2.1-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/_psutil_linux.py", line 7, in <module>
File "/home/goga/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/lib/psutil-1.2.1-py2.7-linux-i686.egg/_psutil_linux.py", line 3, in __bootstrap__
ImportError: No module named pkg_resources

Am I right - I have to install through aptitude on my debian that missing package - python-pkg-resources ?

And I can't find log of acestream with activated debug option in its setting
<setting id="ace-debug" value="true" />

- where it should be ?
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
I've updated to 1.1.3 (I've a linux x86 OS) but now AceStreamEngine is not starting at all -> "Initial wait: ..."

Is there anyway to set some verbose logs ?
you can try to start ace in console - acestreamengine --client-console , may be you will see some errors in console
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
Thanks. I've used acestreamengine --client-console --lib-path /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream and I got a

ImportError: /home/xbmc/.python-eggs/blist-1.3.4-py2.7-linux-i686.egg-tmp/_blist.so: undefined symbol: _PyTrash_thread_deposit_object

I'm fighting now with my ubuntu 12.04 version, it seem's this is an ubuntu/python version issue...
(2014-10-23, 03:23)enen92 Wrote: Version 1.1.3 - 23/10/2014

Cheers for the update mate Smile All working great on windows & Linux x64 Smile Fingers crossed the acestream dev`s give you a break now Smile Global 3.0.2 does indicate this but you know what acestream are like,they do like to break things,lol .. Tongue

MASSIVE thanks for all your hard work & time spent on this Smile
Not had the chance to test the new version yet?

What are the improvements?

Have they improved the buffering?

(2014-10-23, 13:18)smokey666 Wrote:
(2014-10-23, 03:23)enen92 Wrote: Version 1.1.3 - 23/10/2014

Cheers for the update mate Smile All working great on windows & Linux x64 Smile Fingers crossed the acestream dev`s give you a break now Smile Global 3.0.2 does indicate this but you know what acestream are like,they do like to break things,lol .. Tongue

MASSIVE thanks for all your hard work & time spent on this Smile
Thanks for keeping us up to date..

One question pls....for android box users, when an update is available, what is the best way of updating? Do we uninstall the add-on and reinstall everything from scratch? or do we just tick the download modules on boot to get the new updates? or does the android updates automatically when we turn on the android box and get the message 'p2p add-on updated'?

Thanks again
(2014-10-23, 14:39)Il-Mejjet Wrote: Thanks for keeping us up to date..

One question pls....for android box users, when an update is available, what is the best way of updating? Do we uninstall the add-on and reinstall everything from scratch? or do we just tick the download modules on boot to get the new updates? or does the android updates automatically when we turn on the android box and get the message 'p2p add-on updated'?

Thanks again

When you get the message `p2p streams` add-on updated,on entering the addon afterwards if there is a new engine it will automatically be downloaded.Should be no need to uninstall/re-install or recheck download modules on boot. Smile
So for what I understand there are issues with the x86 linux package either because psutil or blist modules. All the others work fine?
I'll fix it shortly then.
@enen92

I can't play local torrent files and torrent tv (with the parsers). Before to report to you I would like to have a look on the log of acestream but I couldn't find it on my debian. Would you like please to advice - where is it ?
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
After clicking on the local torrent file - I have "Avaiting response" and that's all

kodi log here is
http://paste.ubuntu.com/8640763/
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
Unless you get script errors xbmc log won't say anything. All the engines run outside of xbmc.
Not sure you can solve the issue I have. Searching for "undefined symbol: _PyTrash_thread_deposit_object" errors using google, this may be related to an old ubuntu/python version. Problem solved in new version ...

Unfortunately, my 12.04 ubuntu version has no more support, I'm unable to make any update. I was no more able to update manually python as without updates, I cannot solve dependencies ...

I've no more time to lose today ... I hate ubuntu for this reason!!! simple problems and hours losts ...
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14