• 36(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Enen, Thanks for all. Only a question, do you now I have a Cuboxi2 (armv7), if I run Android on it, p2p will workHuh
Sorry for the question.
Ah, recuerda que tienes el Cuboxi2 a tu disposición si te animas a seguir!!!
If you run a compatible android version it works yes. And pretty well lately as they have put a lot of development on android.
Not sure exactly which are the requirements but I think it's android 4.2+
Ok, come on it.
with the latest alpha version of ACE I could see torrents with addon kinozal.tv & script.module.torrent.ts without any problem - during one minute after clicking on file name the video started to play.

But the same torrent with the same sids I couldn't watch with p2p as local torrent at all - even during 30 minutes I see "Awaiting response". Is it normal ?
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
(2014-10-23, 21:18)enen92 Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]Unless they stream with backwards compatibility the addon (ACESTREAMS) won't work anymore on linux arm or osx.[/B]
So, no need to come here in a raw.

I don't know if it is exactly because I know somebody are talking about osx acestream 3.0.1 with wine , patching wine ... I am investigating Wink
Running openelec and completed update. p2p will still not play acestreams. Any suggestions how to get acestreams working again?
Same here, I running p2p on my FireTV and it worked really well before the update.
However now it always gets stuck while "Pre-buffering", not connecting to any seeds.
(2014-10-23, 21:18)enen92 Wrote: Unless they stream with backwards compatibility the addon (ACESTREAMS) won't work anymore on linux arm or osx.

Hey enen, I don't know if this is a stupid suggestion, but, Did you check this? http://wiki.acestream.org/wiki/index.php...ld_version

Could be possible to use this method to make it works again with arm?
Hi, enen92.

I have been using p2p-streams in my Raspberry Pi since the first version and it worked well... until last version, I think. The problem is that when I try to watch any Acestream as I did before, now it says "AceStream not installed" and it fails.

I have tried to uninstall p2p-streams completely, even removing folder ".xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams" manually, and then reinstalling it from p2p-streams repository. It seems than it installs correctly p2p-streams including Acestream package the first time I run the program, and I have ckecked that the acestream folder is created... but the error remains there.

Thanks for your great work.
Hi, enen92 - gutted to see your update about acestream on the raspberry pi - so my setup was working really well then I started to get the error about torrents not being available or invalid! I wonder whats the chance if any of them updating the engine for armv6? I really don't want to switch from using the raspberry pi it's such a sweet little device for this.

Gonna get over to the acestream forum to see if there's someone I can message, maybe get them interested in updating it. Here's hoping....

Thanks.
(2014-10-24, 10:45)Meiden Wrote:
(2014-10-23, 21:18)enen92 Wrote: Unless they stream with backwards compatibility the addon (ACESTREAMS) won't work anymore on linux arm or osx.

Hey enen, I don't know if this is a stupid suggestion, but, Did you check this? http://wiki.acestream.org/wiki/index.php...ld_version

Could be possible to use this method to make it works again with arm?

Not related at all. The first phase of the process is to decrypt a message which points to the stream and peers. This message is encrypted with a key so unless you know this key it won't work. As acestreamengine is now closed source it's almost impossible to get it.
It is possible but reverse engineering is not my thing. Even if it was...the ammount of time needed to get the new key is a bit high for them to break everything again in the next update.
Good luck suggesting them to compile a linux arm version on their forums. All my messages regarding this (and others) have been ignored.
Well, as yesterday I said, I have been investigating and everything is true. For all that user of mac that could not enjoy of acestream here I leave them the application created by the teacher July IGHOR; acestream 3.02 for mac ... beastly...
I don´t know if the master Enen could to extract some usefulness to this Wink

Edit: and I must to say that it's work impressive!!
Cool I'll have a look at some way of integrating the engine only
(2014-10-24, 20:45)enen92 Wrote: Cool I'll have a look at some way of integrating the engine only

Wink
I forgot to said that it is a Mac adapts app and it is make to close de ace player with cmd&q if you close in other way the next time , the ace-engine not start properly
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14