• 37(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a p2p streams script error when I star the addon on Windows. Also I dont' know how to find the log file, if it is neccessary. What can I do for it? :'(
see log of Kodi itself - xbmc.log
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
(2014-10-24, 15:05)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 10:45)Meiden Wrote:
(2014-10-23, 21:18)enen92 Wrote: Unless they stream with backwards compatibility the addon (ACESTREAMS) won't work anymore on linux arm or osx.
So, no need to come here in a raw.

Hey enen, I don't know if this is a stupid suggestion, but, Did you check this? http://wiki.acestream.org/wiki/index.php...ld_version

Could be possible to use this method to make it works again with arm?

Not related at all. The first phase of the process is to decrypt a message which points to the stream and peers. This message is encrypted with a key so unless you know this key it won't work. As acestreamengine is now closed source it's almost impossible to get it.
It is possible but reverse engineering is not my thing. Even if it was...the ammount of time needed to get the new key is a bit high for them to break everything again in the next update.
Good luck suggesting them to compile a linux arm version on their forums. All my messages regarding this (and others) have been ignored.

Got it Confused What a shame. Will pray for a solution from the developers.
(2014-10-25, 14:02)Goga777 Wrote: see log of Kodi itself - xbmc.log

Thank you!

Can anybody see what the problem is with my xbmc?

https://yadi.sk/i/EJypQDx6cHF6h

There is my Kodi log.
Hi and thanks for reading this message.

Anyone knows where to download p2p-streams 1.1.3, or update the version I have installed?

The version can be downloaded from the first post is the 1.0.3

Thanks and greetings Wink
https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-XB...2p-streams
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
Can someone please tell me why Sopcast engine stopped working on all platforms Huh ( android , openelec for arm , windows etc ...) please give me a hint at least ..
Yap, here's the hint: sopcast is working and nothing has changed basically since version 1.0.0.
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] ...sorry [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]
Enen, it works perfectly in Cuboxi2 (armv7) with Android. Sometimes xbmc gotham crashes with Acestream, but could be my Cuboxi2, my Android..... Thanks again.
I currently have a mx linux box which wont play acestreams since the latest update. Is it worth waiting for a potential update to fix this or should i change my box? I have been looking at the Tronsmart S89 elite with Android 4.4 kitkat - Will P2P streams add on work well on this machine (especially acestreams)?
Good news,

Thanks for the neno1978 tip, acestreams might be back on osx soon:

(2014-10-27, 03:28)enen92 Wrote: Good news,

Thanks for the neno1978 tip, acestreams might be back on osx soon:

I am grateful for your words, but alone July IGHOR and you will be the persons in charge of this ;
Hi all,

can I see one file from multiple files in torrent? (i am sorry for my english)
One question enen, i had see , with tears in my eyes, the beautiful picture of ace stream xbmc mac engine, and i can see the engine icon on mac bar
is true? Is this possible? This will it be his functioning? I comment on it to you because, I believe, this app , in mac, has the best functioning that I could have seen lately
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14