• 6(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Hey, you're right! It is working now with both versions.
Thank you for the info!
hi enen. Since i read you "a virtualized acestream engine in mac osx" i am working on that, and finally it´s work!!. i made a virtualized acestream engine in mac osx with winbottle and Ace_Stream_Media_2.1.10.1.exe and somes Winetricks. But i don´t know how implement it in your addon or if it is posible...alternative aceengine may be? Wink
That's cool neno, can u pm the instructions? If I'm able to male it work I'll give u credits for that Smile
You can pm in Spanish If u prefer

PS:oh I just notice you mention 2.1.10 which is outdated. I thought it was 2.2.10...
I tried it but wine returns some errors with the psutil module
Well, i made it with 2.1.10 and streams works...I'll try it and I said you...
I haven't been able to get any acestreams working lately. Almost no seeders and very low speed. i am using the Raspberry Pi. Could this be because the engine has not been updated for linux yet? ShouldnI just wait or is there something I could do?
The addon has worked before for me, thank you for your hard work!, Smile
Acestreams work on the Pi, Had it running last night.... re-install and reboot... Give it a whirl..... Smile
Any news on a fix for OPENELEC systems?
(2014-08-28, 16:42)richjack2003 Wrote: Any news on a fix for OPENELEC systems?

Hey there - I am on Chromebox running Openelec and tested p2p add on last night and was able to stream fine w/no problems (acestream). I believe I just went into torrent.tv and started clicking channels. Is there a certain parser that is not working for you....wizwig, rojadirecta?
Parsers are not supported nor to talk here, unless they are totally legal. Read the first post!
(2014-08-28, 14:07)bopster Wrote: Acestreams work on the Pi, Had it running last night.... re-install and reboot... Give it a whirl..... Smile

Okey, I'll have to try that!
Do I just uninstall the add-on and after that enable the add-on again? Or is there some other way to get a fresh install?
Acestreams work on the Pi, Had it running last night.... re-install and reboot... Give it a whirl..... Smile

Okey, I'll have to try that!
Do I just uninstall the add-on and after that enable the add-on again? Or is there some other way to get a fresh install?

Un-install, reboot, install then reboot..... I'm running Openelec on the Pi. streaming fine...

Keep it legal......Angel
are there issues with the addon lately, maybe a new update?

i have acestream engine 2.2.10 next installed and yesterday everything wiorking, now i have seeds but download stays at 0. the stream starts but screen is frozen...
whe i transfer the modules at startup, sopcast works, after transferring acestream module i get the p2p stream script error

thx guys

EDIT: xbmclog returns this:

"Error Contents: [Error 145] O direct�rio n�o est� vazio: u'C:\\Users\\MPedro\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.p2p-streams\\acestream\\data'"
now i got it to transfer the acestream engine. now i open the streams but all the football streams start at the same point, it doesnt matter if i open the stream now or in half an hour. the stream starts always at 4, 5 minutes of the match and then ends up freezing LOOOOL

several streams doing this so i dont think it has something to do with them, but probably with the addon

already syncronized the parsers with no luck

thx in advance
(2014-08-28, 21:51)MMeirolas Wrote: now i got it to transfer the acestream engine. now i open the streams but all the football streams start at the same point, it doesnt matter if i open the stream now or in half an hour. the stream starts always at 4, 5 minutes of the match and then ends up freezing LOOOOL

several streams doing this so i dont think it has something to do with them, but probably with the addon

already syncronized the parsers with no luck

thx in advance

If the streams just play for some seconds and they always shows the same part, it means they are offline. So you end up playing the last available seeded block over and over again. Not sure if you notice but acestreams always keep a small block in cache. This is only x seconds of the livestream you watch.
Hi enen. Sunddely i can watch all percfect in mac osx . broadcasting may be?? Wink
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14