• 8(current)
Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-08-30, 00:02)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 23:49)Beards83 Wrote: Hi, it gave me two in the e-mail
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=281316
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=281317

Thanks again

I'll fix it next version, thanks.
I always forget some android devices also return true for system.platform.linux, so you're looking for a linux file in the wrong system.
cheers

https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-XB...21aa65d455

Great. Thanks for that. How often do new versions come out if yoi dont mind me asking?
Dear Enen,

" Download Modules on Boot " is NOT working on latest OpenElec 4.1.5 !!! I tested it on 2 different devices which previously had openelec 4.1.4 and it was ok but now even though you check the box it does NOT download modules , therefore the streams wont do nothing when pressed !!!

Do you know something about that bug Enen ?? please help ...
If you think I'll give you any help if you write in that mood you might be better finding a confortable chair.
Not sure where mine is falling over but not working at with acestream on openelec x64 system:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=281786
Hi, been using this for a while and it's great, but I just accepted the recent change and downloaded sopcast, no problem, however I am still using Frodo on my android as it has been solid for me and I am not too confident about updating to Gotham or beyond.

My problem is every time I open a sopcast link I get a message saying external player only above version 13.0, I checked my settings and I have it set for XBMC player, is there any way of getting sopcast to play without updating my XBMC?

Cheers for any help on this, much appreciated.
People running on the pi or linux armv7 might need to put settings to default, click OK and enter the add on again. For openelec i386 and x86_64 I might have done some mistake.
I can only look tonight, cheers.
Cheers enen, worked a treat, just went into settings and changed sopcasts back to default - thanks for quick reply, just in time for the matches as well - keep up the fantastic work!
Bug 
Sad
i get "channel initialization failed" with sopcast and stuck with "starting acestream engine" with acestreams....
i missing something ?
please advise

thank you
I have intel nuc running openelec. Sopcast is working great. But Acestream engine is missing. Where and how can I get acestream engine?
I'm having some problems with Acestream since the update. I'm running Ubuntu and XBMC 13.2. I've reset Acestream settings to default through the addon config, but I'm still having the same issue — it counts down the 30s with the "starting Acestream engine" message and then says "Can't connect. Torrent not available or invalid".

Sopcast works fine.
Which Ubuntu version and what architecture (32 or 64 bit)?
(2014-08-30, 15:52)enen92 Wrote: Which Ubuntu version and what architecture (32 or 64 bit)?

I changed the Acestream CMD to
Code:
acestreamengine --client-console
and it seems to work, but I assume it's using the acestream engine I downloaded via apt-get.

Ubuntu 12.04.5, 32 bit
Jayphen can you run this command and return me the output?

Quote:$HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --lib-path $HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream --client-console
(2014-08-30, 17:39)enen92 Wrote: Jayphen can you run this command and return me the output?

Quote:$HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/acestreamengine --lib-path $HOME/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream --client-console

Code:
2014-08-31 01:58:05,188|MainThread|acestream|error during startup
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Core.pyx", line 877, in Core.run
  File "logging.pyx", line 48, in Core.setup_live_logging
  File "imports.pyx", line 23, in init live
  File "/home/jayphen/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/psutil/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
    import psutil._pslinux as _psplatform
  File "/home/jayphen/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/psutil/_pslinux.py", line 20, in <module>
    import _psutil_linux
ImportError: No module named _psutil_linux
I'll try to reproduce, it should work fine if you have downloaded the latest bundle (python psutil is included). However you can easily solve that by installing python-psutil in your system:

sudo apt-get install python-psutil
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14