Noob: Whats the best box I can buy?
If money wasn't a limiting factor, what android or any other XBMC (ready) box would you recommend? The M8 s802 seems to have the best specs for the price and comes with the latest version of android. Any thoughts?
don't all answer at once
What's your definition of "box"? I can point you to a very nice Alienware PC if you'd like since money is apparently no object.
Well, your very first post is asking a question that has been asked literally dozens of times in just the past few weeks... which makes a lot of people wonder why you could not have at least done a search since this has been hashed and re-hashed numerous times.

Then 27 minutes after your first post you get frustrated nobody has taken the time to answer... yet you don't have the time to do some basic research and provide the kind of BASIC information necessary to answer your question intelligently.

You haven't even told anyone here what the hell you want to do with the box other than run XBMC on it. What kind of video files you want to play? What kind of TV/AVR/etc you have? What kind of network? What kind of network storage?

Stop wasting our time.
If money wasn't a limiting factor then I wouldn't be wasting my time watching movies and TV shows so I wouldn't need XBMC or whatever it's called now or a PC for it.

[Edit] though I'd be making a sweet donation.
Which is the best vehicle I can buy? And which is the best house I can buy?

Depends on budget and minimum requirements for usage that can't budge!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob: Whats the best box I can buy?1