remote.xml and logging detail
I'm making good progress getting my remote working how I want, but have run into a tricky situation. When viewing full screen live TV, buttons initially behave as I have defined them in the <FullScreenLiveTV> section of remote.xml. However, when I navigate in and out of some guide/status windows, I end up back at what I *believe* to be full screen live TV, but the remote mappings from this section no longer apply.

So my question is this: Is it possible to increase debugging so that the log will show not only which keys are pressed, but also which window was active when the key press occurred? Or is there some other easy way I can identify *exactly* what window I am looking at, and therefore which sections of remote.xml will apply?
Argh, driving me crazy. Does anyone know how to do the above? If not any pointers on how to create remote.xml with regard to the various sections? I am very familiar with the window ids (http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Window_IDs) but matching those up to what I am seeing on the screen at any point in time is proving to be very challenging. Sometimes it's pretty intuitive but others... not so much.
The log should already say which window is active when those windows are created/activated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remote.xml and logging detail0