Req I'm Feeling Lucky Button
These day some of us are building such massive Movie and media Libraries its getting harder and harder to decide what to watch. I was thinking it would be nice it there was a Button that was simaler to what Google has. The button would say "I'm Feeling Lucky" and when you hit this button it would coose a movie or media at random and start playing. Maybe even make it prioritize un watched or unplayed media would be cool.Big Grin
(2014-08-13, 17:03)Thsunami Wrote: These day some of us are building such massive Movie and media Libraries its getting harder and harder to decide what to watch. I was thinking it would be nice it there was a Button that was simaler to what Google has. The button would say "I'm Feeling Lucky" and when you hit this button it would coose a movie or media at random and start playing. Maybe even make it prioritize un watched or unplayed media would be cool.Big Grin
PseudoTV Live has this feature. It requires the installation of Cinema Experience .

Quoted text from the first post
Quote:Cinema Experience Movie Channel - Creates a Pseudo Cinema Experience including intros, trailers and more* from a XBMC custom smartplaylist**.
* Requires a download pack found in Donor options. **Autotune creates a playlist populated with recent unwatched High Definition movies found in your collection. Manually configure to use your own playlist. Trailers are provided via internet.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Can easily be done by an addon. There is already a random movie player script with watched/unwatched and genre parameters.
(2014-08-13, 17:03)Thsunami Wrote: These day some of us are building such massive Movie and media Libraries its getting harder and harder to decide what to watch. I was thinking it would be nice it there was a Button that was simaler to what Google has. The button would say "I'm Feeling Lucky" and when you hit this button it would coose a movie or media at random and start playing. Maybe even make it prioritize un watched or unplayed media would be cool.Big Grin

LazyTV does that for your tv episodes. It can be set to play a randomised list of tv episodes, but it is restricted to the next one you are likely to want to watch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'm Feeling Lucky Button0