Random Audio Issue
Everything was working fine last night. Now...I only get audio when passthrough is turned on. However, I have also lost sound from add-ons with stereo sound no matter whether passthrough is selected or not. Movies and TV shows in my library (even those with stereo sound) work only with passthrough selected.

Log: http://tny.cz/f5ac320a

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4xINn-M...cslist_api
Does pressing "+" on the keyboard until the volume is turned up fix it?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes, that fixes it.

1) Is this a permanent solution or will it reset itself?

2) How could this have happened overnight while no one was interacting with it?
Alright, so all is well now. I was able to move back to having passthrough turned off and having no volume issues. So now I'm just curious about how the volume may have been turned down overnight while no one was using it. I guess it's possible that someone played with the Yatse remote on my phone, but I doubt it.
I am in the same boat. I will try the suggestion, however, it is VERY strange.. Last night audio was working, this morning my wife called after I had left for work, saying that it wasn't...
She set the audio to WSAPI, to DirectSound... Nothing... She rolled back to previous beta, and back to RC, nothing...

WIll check on the volume level (though I know it's not muted, as I asked that)...
It's hard to say. Sometimes add-ons can change the volume, but off hand I forget which ones are known to do this. If it keeps happening then maybe keep debugging on for the debug log (wiki) over night and that should show what sent the command to lower the volume.
For sure Ned. I'm running a very bare-bones (in terms of addons) setup. Nothing else changed, and this is the first time I've 'heard' this.... Anyways, will check when I get home... Maybe (hopefully) it's something else... Wink

PS. I followed Hoosier205's link from the "RC" thread to this one, so I didn't notice that this is the Mac forum... I'm running Windows 8.1, 64 bit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Audio Issue0