Wrong individual episode data for TV Show
Hi, First of all very impressed with both XBMC (Kodi) and Raspberry Pi, all in all can't really fault them. However..

I have the entire series of Lost on a drive however certain select episodes have decided that they are actually in "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" and I have no idea why?

I've refreshed the Show and that had no effect.

I performed an "Export video library" and found that the .nfo files created did in fact have Star Wars in them, i've changed them all in the actual .nfo files but that hasn't corrected anything so i guess once exported XBMC doesn't recheck them?

What's the best course of action here? Huh
How are your video files named and how are the directories named?
Have you read:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Nam...s/TV_shows
Hi. Yes I have.

Folder name is "Lost"
Files are all "Lost - 1x01 - Title.avi"

Seasons 3-6 are all fine 100% but the last 2 of season 1 and most of season 2 are erroneous...
Check on tvdb first, I had i similar problem with Pawn Stars, Turns out tvdb listed them slightly different.
Yeh all looks fine on there. It's a pretty main show so I doubt the db would be wrong like that...
Once you correct the NFO files then tell XBMC to refresh the TV show again. That will have it re-read those updated NFO files.
Hi, thanks but that hasn't worked either, it spent ages refreshing and made no difference...
This won't fix your problem (at least not immediately) but in terms of progressing it as an issue one option is to do what I did here and provide test files with which to reproduce the problem, so that others (if you're lucky) can download and investigate further. Just create a zip of your problem tvshow structure with small dummy (/dev/zero) media files in place of the actual episodes, and confirm that the dummy files reproduce the problem before uploading...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong individual episode data for TV Show0