gotham 13.1 crashes at startup
im new here,and have downloaded xbmc on my mac mini but it loads the splash screen then says unexpected error mac osx 10.8.5 i have the entire crash log here....any help is greatly appreciated.........http://pastebin.com/xQH4DGVn
1. post a debug log (wiki) in addition
2. is there a cd in your drive?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
no cd/dvd in the drive,however i have been getting a cannot read disk error for awhile i just click ignore,however with xmbc it crashes and xmbc closes...im pretty sure the crash log makes mention of a dvd crash...can i disable my superdrive/dvd or get an external?
This is one of the strangest issues someone reported here. So there is no Medium in the drive - but it behaves like there is a medium in there? Is the drive damaged?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
i think the drive is for sure faulty...its a Mac mini and it have 2 superdrives replaced under warranty and i think this one is bad not and warranty is over...what is causing the crash is it xbmc scanning my media drives? if not why does my dvd drive have any effect on streaming? sorry I'm very new to this...thanks
It observes the Drive for inserted Media - and your drive claims to have media but than lands in hell when xbmc tries to gather information about that medium...
I still need a debug log (wiki)
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=269885

that is the log file...thanks..also if my dvd drive is bad can i buy an external to stop error trying to read the damaged superdrive? as i understand it there is no way to remove it from my system short of opening the mac mini and disconnecting it
wait how were you able to fetch that log with the maintenance tool when it should crash on startup? *confused*
Try going into Disk Utility under Utilities and unmounting any drives.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gotham 13.1 crashes at startup0