OS X Gotham 3.2 RC 1 - A/V Sync issues on MKV's with FLAC
Hi I recently combined a whole bunch of Flac stereo tracks that were provided for some videos by the releaser with MKVtoolnix. Gotham 3.2 RC 1 seems to have the video loopback some and then catch up with the audio every half second. These files are working in MplayerX and Mplayer OSX Extended.
I am running a 21.5 in. 2011 iMac with 2.5 Ghz core i5, 24 gigs of memory, and AMD 6750, OS X 10.9.4.

Here is a log file

If needed I can upload one of the MKV's somewhere and send the the link as a PM.
debugging was not enabled int that log - please post a new one ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok I edited the paste with a fresh log with debugging enabled.
Can you disable hw acceleration in system->video->acceleration and instead try software + enable multithread decoding. Doest this fix the problem?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
No this does not work here is another log file

http://pastebin.com/xXWdjp7P
Looks like you produced out of spec mkv files. Timestamps are jumping back and this causes issues

Code:
08:21:58 T:4586369024   DEBUG: CDVDPlayer::CheckContinuity - resync backward :1, prev:12203000.000000, curr:12078000.000000, diff:-125000.000000

MPlayer does not check this and may be more fault tolerant. We need this check for playing concatenated files with timestaps allowed to jump.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham 3.2 RC 1 - A/V Sync issues on MKV's with FLAC0