Clean library removing TV series
So I have 300+ TV series on a server, I have a HTPC that XBMC (not gonna call it kodi until I have to!)

When I view TV series it only shows 200 after an update, which automatically cleans the library after the scan - I must do this due to stuff being added and removed.

When there is an additional scan it cleans and removes perfectly named folders - then when I go to scan for new content it re-add them.

I am at a loss as to why these files remove themselves.

If I compare the name against the thetvdb scraper it is names exactly (barring the (en) for english which doesnt actually appear in the name.

I even have the date for certain series, but it seems to effect these perticular shows.

Would I be better off with a SQL server version on the server and pulling the data from that instead of doing it the way I am?
No one else has this issue?
* un1versal puts on jingle bells

Debug log (wiki), Debug log (wiki) we-ee want a log, give us that log we a log, so with the Debug log (wiki) we can play, hey!
You aren't hiding watched shows are you?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Are the shows that are being removed on the same source/network share/remote system ?

I am just guessing, you didn't upload a debug log (wiki) of it happening.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean library removing TV series0