Custom Keymaps in addons
Hi.

I've played around a lot with keymaps in the remote.xml and lircmap.xml file, and I'm quite familiar with it.. But there is one thing that keeps bugging me..
I can't seem to edit the keys for a specific addon.

When editing keys in the <global> section, the key is edited everywhere. when editing keys in the <FullScreenVideo>, the key is only custom when in fullscreen video mode, and nowhere else. It would make sense if there was these sections for addons as well, but I can't seem to find them..

My specific problem is, that I want to map the "Guide" key to the "enter" action in PseudoTV Live addon, but nowhere else in XBMC.. I COULD just use the <FullScreenVideo> section, but I don't want the Guide key to press enter all the time, just in PseudoTV Live..

What I'm looking for is something like this:

Code:
<script.pseudotv.live>
   <remote>
      <guide>Select</guide>
   </remote>
</script.pseudotv.live>

In the remote.xml file.

Maybe I could use the window ID of the addon, but I don't know where I can see the window ID, or if it is even persistent?

Thanks in advance. Smile
(2014-08-14, 19:59)ReinholD Wrote: What I'm looking for is something like this:

Code:
<script.pseudotv.live>
   <remote>
      <guide>Select</guide>
   </remote>
</script.pseudotv.live>

In the remote.xml file.

Maybe I could use the window ID of the addon, but I don't know where I can see the window ID, or if it is even persistent?

Thanks in advance. Smile

Not possible unfortunately, although it would be very useful if it was.

Addons themselves can create and load (and unload) keymaps to acheive similar results to what you are after but obviously that requires coding in the addon itself.
Oh.. Well that suck.. Thanks anyway Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Keymaps in addons0