Regarding Subtitles
Hey, not sure if this is the properly place to ask this, but is it possible to speedup or delay the subtitles by more than +/- 10 seconds? Sometimes i come across files that are horrible out of sync and the +/- 10 sec restriction does not cover the sync issues. Is there any way to configure it to say +/- 30 sec or so?
There is an advancedsettings.xml (wiki) setting for that.
I think the default also got pushed up in the upcoming v14 Helix release.
hmmm, i updated to the latest xbmc-14.0-Helix_alpha2 rls and did the update, but when i try to increase delay the subtitles, it is still limited to 10 sec.

Also i am not really sure how to configure the advancedsettings.xml file. This is what i put in the .txt file. However, it seems to let me increase delay the subs by 30 sec now, so thx for the help!

<advancedsettings>
<video>
<subsdelayrange>30</subsdelayrange>
<audiodelayrange>30</audiodelayrange>
</video>
</advancedsettings>

This is what it shows when i open it up in xml view

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<advancedsettings>-<video><subsdelayrange>30</subsdelayrange><audiodelayrange>30</audiodelayrange></video></advancedsettings>

For some reason sometimes the subtitles increase delay feature doesn't seem to work for some of my files. Like if i need to set it to + 5 sec delay to get it to sync after a while it will go out of sync again and i have to increase the delay again to 8 sec, and so forth.
That l last thing just means your subtitle are completely out of sync, with different delays troughout.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Regarding Subtitles0