Display TV Show Folder on homescreen
I just installed XBMC Gotham for the first time, and am wondering how to make so that the TV Show Folder is displayed along with the movie and music folders right on the startup screen of XBMC? I looked in settings, tried reading some of the manual and tried searching this forum to no avail.

Thanks in advance for the help!
If the wiki's don't do it for you have a look at this
Thanks for the reply and the link! Lots of useful information in that article, a very good read.

It doesn't really tell how to link the "TV Show" widget on the Homescreen to the actual folder on my HDD though, which is what I'm trying to accomplish.
So how do you link the TV Show widget on the Homescreen to the actual TV Show Folder on your hard drive?

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, anyone?? I searched everywhere and read article after article but I still haven't figured it out. The article in the Wiki refers to Metadata, not how to associate the folder on the hard drive with the TV Show widget on the homescreen.
If I understand correct you want a menu point at the startup screen, which points to your TV-Shows.

This point does not exist at fresh installation from XBMC (in skin confluence). But it will appear if you add some TV-Shows to your database. So create a source which contains tv-shows, set the source as "TV-Shows", let XBMC scrape the containing shows and after this, the menu point will appear.
Thanks you so much for answering! It worked! Again, many many thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display TV Show Folder on homescreen0