Freedom netbook problem
Hope someone can solve a problem I have? I have a Freedom netbook and want to use it as a xbmc media player the problem is I have to open the netbook and push FN + F1 to turn on the wireless. I want to put the netbook behind the TV and run with remote, anyone have any idea how I can turn the wireless on with a desktop icon or something other way?

Many Thanks!
Well thanks for looking, I guess it can't be done.
The only "freedom notebook" that google tells me about is some actual book. I have no idea what hardware you are using.
Zoostorm Freedom Netbook sorry

8.9-inch WSVGA LED backlit LCD display, Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor, Intel 945 GSE chipset, Windows XP Home Edition, 512MB of RAM, 8GB flash memory, built-in webcam, microphone, 2 in 1 memory card reader, 2 x PCI Express Mini card, 4 cell battery, 10/100 Ethernet port and WiFi connectivity.

Thanks
The first problem is going to be Windows XP. XBMC/Kodi no longer runs on Windows XP. If you want to use that laptop for XBMC then you would at least have to install a linux-based OS on it, and I'm not sure off hand how well it would run with those specs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freedom netbook problem0