Win PowerDVD 14 autoplay
Hi.

I know there is a post for external players. but reading trough that is a bit pain. I'm Trying to make PowerDVD14 autoplay when i run playdisc.bat using these codes

but the bat file starts PDVD14 but not playing the disc. i've tried diffrent methods but not able to make autorun work

playdisc.bat
Code:
@echo off
rem you can place your PlayDisc file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\PDVDLP.exe" AUTOPLAY G:\ /LaunchProgram PowerDVDCinema

playercorefactory.xml
Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <players>
<player name="Disc_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>C:\Users\techmo01\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
            <args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>
            <forceontop>false</forceontop>
            <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
            <hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
                </player>
        <player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="false">
            <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\PowerDVD14.exe</filename>
            <args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>
            <forceontop>false</forceontop>
            <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
            <hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
        </player>
    </players>
    <rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray Disc -->
        <rule protocols="bd" player="Disc_Player"/>
    </rules>
</playercorefactory>
anyone on this? Im in the same situation
I am having the same issue. I was using TMT 6 to play all my bd iso and 3d iso files. I was trying to switch to PowerDVD 14 so have something current and still supported.

I can't get PowerDVD to auto play my movies. I would like to start them from Kodi and autoplay via external in PowerDVD.

Also when I manually start them to test PowerDVD doesn't seem to auto detect source as 3d. I have to change it manually and they play fine. However later if play a non 3d and need to change it back, Trying to keep things simple for my kids.
Read this tutorial: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228866

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PowerDVD 14 autoplay0