Newbie needs help
Hi all hope I'm posting in the right place, my problem is I've installed xbmc on my iphone 5 but when I start xbmc my internet on the phone isn't working still showing 3G but it loses connection have to turn phone off and on to regain internet xbmc works fine on wifi. So installed it on my father in laws iphone 4 and he has the same problem, but installed it on my wife's galaxy s3 and it works well wondering if there is a way round this please
i have had a similar problem in the past
first your iphone needs to be jailbroken then launch cydia and search for xbmc and download it
i find that you wont need the wizard so dont download that
i have done this on ipad air iphone 5 and 5s and ipod 4 and my 3gs and works fine
once you have it installed and if you own an apple tv3 if you swipe up from the bottom of your iphone 5 screen you should be able to
enable mirroring and that is the only way to get xbmc on atv3 alwell
hope this helps

i have had a similar problem in the past
first your iphone needs to be jailbroken then launch cydia and search for xbmc and download it
i find that you wont need the wizard so dont download that
i have done this on ipad air iphone 5 and 5s and ipod 4 and my 3gs and works fine
once you have it installed and if you own an apple tv3 if you swipe up from the bottom of your iphone 5 screen you should be able to
enable mirroring and that is the only way to get xbmc on atv3 alwell
hope this helps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie needs help0