Solved Library missing many movies / sets
I think I have this sorted out. I had not told tmm to use the file name for the nfo. some already had it, those are the ones that showed up.

Setting up my first XBMC platform, using TMM.

However, many of my movies / movie sets did not import into the XBMC library.

In TMM:

I created new .nfo files for each movie, some of which are in sets.

Then in XBMC (which I had earlier used tmdb as a scraper):

I changed my movie directory name, cleaned my XBMC library, changed the directory name back and set my scraper to movies / local .nfo files.

I scanned for new content. Went to view movies and many are missing. More are missing than are there. Only one movie set is there out of a dozen or so.

I checked the XBMC log, and this is an example:

16:56:17 T:299524 WARNING: No information found for item 'F:\Movies.Bluray\9 (2009)\9.2009.mp4', it won't be added to the library.
16:56:17 T:299524 WARNING: No information found for item 'F:\Movies.Bluray\300 (2006)\300.2006.mp4', it won't be added to the library.
16:56:17 T:299524 WARNING: No information found for item 'F:\Movies.Bluray\American Hustle (2013)\American Hustle.2013.mp4', it won't be added to the library.

There is a movie.nfo in each of those directories that appears to me as valid as the ones for the movies that showed up.

I don't know where to go from here so any help would be great.
Are there any questions for the TMM team?
Seems to be already solved?

Keep TMM settings default, and use the "rename/cleanup movies" function on all your files, to be perfectly setup for Kodi/XBMC Smile
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2014-08-18, 08:32)myron Wrote: Are there any questions for the TMM team?

Keep TMM settings default, and use the "rename/cleanup movies" function on all your files, to be perfectly setup for Kodi/XBMC Smile

Yes, it was solved. Thanks!

The only issue I ended up having was tmm not seeing my E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial movie, which I found a thread for and used that fix.
(2014-08-18, 13:33)PhilipW Wrote:
(2014-08-18, 08:32)myron Wrote: Are there any questions for the TMM team?

Yes, it was solved. Thanks!

The only issue I ended up having was tmm not seeing my E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial movie, which I found a thread for and used that fix.

Can you provide a link to that E.T. thread? I am not stumbling upon search terms that can find it.
-- Steve

"I just wanted a media center, not a hobby!"

HW: CPU - Intel Core i3-4130T, RAM - 4GB, Storage: 640GB, TV Tuner - HDHomeRun Connect x3
SW: OS - LibreELEC, Media Center - Kodi 18.5, Skin - Amber, PVR - TVHeadend

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library missing many movies / sets0