Wayteq Moviebox CX vs Video Decoding
I have upgraded my device to a another.

Here in my country i think Amlogic is mostly used in these set top box devices. The home app is defferent but all devices same.

My new device have a AMLOGIC-M3 chipset.

The old have M1

Currently i cant see the picture in the new versions, the last working version is the 13.0 alfa with 2013 december 25 release date from XBMC.

I have searched many times here in forum, many people say this is maybe a permission prob, but permission or not, i cant change permission, i think this new device is not rooted, but one older release working currently.

the question is what was changed after 13.0 alfa?

I try change the system setting inside the app, and switch off the lib decoder, and using just Amlogic without any sub option (lib or mediacodec) but without success.

Log attached, with my trying xbmc-14.0-Helix_alpha2-armeabi-v7a.apk to play videos.

Log2

Log1
What changed? Amlogic decoding changed from a player to a codec. Knowing that doesn't really fix your problem, though.
Anybody can see something in logs?

The main problem Wayteq is the most used device here in Hungary like the Amlogic-M3.

If this chipset not fully supported, many users need use the factory ugly movie player with USB movie playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wayteq Moviebox CX vs Video Decoding0