Newbie -ATV2 iOS 6.2 Jailbreak HELP!!
Hi All,

I am trying to jailbreak ATV2 with 6.2(6698.99.50.31) firmware version.

I have spend two days trying to figure out solution to downgrade this version to latest version of SeasOnPass 5.3 Jailbreak with no luck.

I am using TinyUmbrella to save SHSH files for my ATV2 version however TinyUmbrella is unable to detect my ATV2.

I have installed latest version of iTunes and restored ATV2 twice on both Macbook and MS windows, with no success.

I look forward for your expert guidance, if there is a remedy, solution to allow me jailbreak my ATV2 to allow me share the benefits offered by XBMC.

Happy to share any further details required for troubleshooting etc.

Thanks in Advance!
There is no JB available for that release of ATV2 firmware. See here: http://forum.firecore.com/topic/3418

You will have to use SeasonPass to downgrade the 5.3 and jailbreak.

Good luck.
Thanks for your response.atv2jber!

Is it possible to downgrade ATV 2 6.2(6698.99.50.31) firmware version to 5.3 (iOS 6.1.4)?

If yes, please share a link or steps to perform this downgrade.

Tried TinyUmbrella to extract & save SHSH files for ATV iOS 6.2 version however my ATV doesn't get recognised by TinyUmbrella.

Appreciate some help on this topic please.
Dude this forum is not about jailbreak (it should be even stated in the very first threads of this forum. Got to forum.firecore.com - thats the better spot for your questions...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie -ATV2 iOS 6.2 Jailbreak HELP!!0