Timeline view always shows the current channel at the top
Hi all,

I think it makes more sense to leave the timeline view "as is " when it is toggeled on and off...
Now, each time i bring the timeline view up, the current channel is at the top, it resets where i left off.
This is very disturbing when flipping back and forth between watching tv and timeline view.

Could this be changed? Or pehaps a setting in advancedsettings.xml?

Thanks!
I think this is being changed for v14 so that it stays on the currently playing channel when you go back to the EPG/timeline, but I'm not sure on what the final decision was.
I hope the final decision is this:

whenever epg timeline view is opened, it is exactly the way i left it, so no bumping current channel to the top and highlighting it....
we are currently working on syncing the selected item between the PVR windows. For example if you select FOX on the channels window and then go to the guide window FOX is also selected.
Syncing is nice!!

And if i just toggle the timeline or channel view on and off, the cursor in the timeline or channel view should not be bumped to the current channel and to the top, instead, it should be just the way i left it....

it is quite confusing to browse the time line up and down (but not changing channels) and toggle the time line view off, to watch tv, then toggle it on again, cursor is not where i left off in the guide, but moved/reset to current channel, that makes browsing the timeline difficult.

i hope i explained it correctly....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timeline view always shows the current channel at the top0