Add video to Playlist
Hi, I've created a simple playlist by queuing a bunch of videos then saving them as a playlist.

I want to add more videos to it now, and unsure of how to do that.
In skin "confluence" the section "videos" has a submenu (press down). Go to videos->playlists...there you might find your created playlists. navigate to your list and press "c" on your keyboard to open context-menu. In this context-menu you will find a point called "edit playlist"....there you go Wink

Greetings
There's no edit option for simple playlist only for smart playlist. I want to add a couple of videos from a video add-on source, not an entire directory. I just want to navigate to the video and basically "add this video to X Playlist" kind of thing, as how you do on YouTube. There is a way of doing this, but it's so cumbersome that I assume there's an easier way.
It can't be done. You have to create an entirely new playlist that contains the contents of the old playlist, plus new items. Simple playlists are not vert good in XBMC/Kodi.
Yeah, playlists are not very user friendly atm; hopefully it's something they'll address in the future.
The way in which I currently achieve it: is by loading up a PlayList, then going to a video, press c and selecting "add to queue", then saving the PlayList as the same name. This was the cumbersome method I was talking about.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add video to Playlist1