Media sources list is blank, still scraping, fix?
My media sources list i blank but keeps scanning the two sources I've added - both smb shares with manual hardcoded passwords (i.e. smb://user:pass@ip), one for tv shows and one for movies.

I can't say how, when, why this issue arose as scraping has continued to work as before but I'm left unable to change any settings for the sources.
The reason I discovered this was that I noticed some weird instances of some shows having all their episodes duplicated but with one file unreachable, cleaning library doesn't change anything, this might indicate that it's seeing a second network source for TV shows that was scraped once but now is offline and therefore not removed in the cleaning but also not user removable as the list is blank.

Thinking about removing the database files from the userdata folder, but this would retain the sources but not the scraped material right?

I could of course reset my whole xbmc setup. But I'd rather not... Skin settings and addon settings, while maybe not irreplaceable would be a pain to replicate.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a fix?

I'm on gotham on android (although this issue has persisted since before gotham).

Is there a way to export all skin and addon settings, then resetting everything, adding back in manually installed stuff and then adding the exported settings? (Would need to include things like file sources, repos etc as well)
Add the source back, then remove it again and this time say "yes" when XBMC asks to apply those changes to the library.
Thanks! Will it need to be set up the same way, i.e. set content type, and will it need to be entered the same way (i.e. will manually entered work as well as navigated through xbmc's auto discovery of the NAS?)
You don't need to set the source type, and however you add it, it just needs to have the same file path. You can check the existing file path by using "get info" on a file it is scanning that it should not scan (context menu -> get info) and look under "Path" with the default Confluence skin.
Great! Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media sources list is blank, still scraping, fix?0