• 11(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
I gathered some nice map background images from the internet for the maps main menu item.
Maps Fanart
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-09-19, 02:11)phil65 Wrote: Screenshots, please. Saves me some searching. Wink

btw for all, some more pretty big changes. the main menu now gets configured by using the context menu (press "c" when main menu is focussed)

Is this already implemented? Or its coming up in the future? (Or Im probably too stupid to figure it out, I hit "c" on main menu, but nothing happened)
Also if you click the down arrow twice on main menu, it goes to a news page, but theres no way to exit it. (ie, mouse right click and Esc dont do anything) I imagine its WIP but thought Id mention it JIC.

Great work so far!

BTW the online info is a great addition Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-09-20, 18:04)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2014-09-19, 02:11)phil65 Wrote: Screenshots, please. Saves me some searching. Wink

btw for all, some more pretty big changes. the main menu now gets configured by using the context menu (press "c" when main menu is focussed)

Is this already implemented? Or its coming up in the future? (Or Im probably too stupid to figure it out, I hit "c" on main menu, but nothing happened)
Also if you click the down arrow twice on main menu, it goes to a news page, but theres no way to exit it. (ie, mouse right click and Esc dont do anything) I imagine its WIP but thought Id mention it JIC.

Great work so far!

BTW the online info is a great addition Smile

yes, already implemented. you probably also have an outdated version of script.home (always update BOTH skin and script)
the window you mentioned is WIP, you can exit it though if you update the script i mentioned.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Crap, I'm sorry, works great (after updating script) :/ sorry about that lol... very cool!

EDIT: I like how you can scroll the movie wall background Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
Phil,

is the submenu just WIP? I can't add a submenu to a custom mainmenubutton.
it looks like that

Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2014-09-20, 22:05)sveni_lee Wrote: Phil,

is the submenu just WIP? I can't add a submenu to a custom mainmenubutton.
it looks like that

correct. needs work.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
small update: a lot of widget stuff is broken for now since I´m in the process of switching to a different way to include listitems (will be worth it in the end since i probably save approx. 20.000 lines of code). That switch needs a lot of work on both skin and script side, so be patient Wink
Posters are not showing in the latest episodes widget. If I choose banner or info or anything else it shows, except logos don't show either.

Also, when navigating the main menu using the scroll wheel of a mouse, the widgets don't change. For example if I have a "Top Rentals" widget on screen while focused on "Movies" and I scroll to "TV Shows" using a mouse wheel the "Top Rentals" widget still shows and doesn't change even though it is focused on "TV Shows". Now If I use the arrow keys on the keyboard then the widgets change accordingly. I could live with it only working with the arrow keys but I thought you might want to know. I know it is still a WIP and stuff is going to be broken so if you already know these things then I apologize. cheers

Image.

[EDIT] I just seen the post above explaining that the widgets may be broke. Disregard my post. thanks
poster issue is known. mouse support for home won´t return probably because of some under-the-hood changes (I finally got the widget animations right, that was the biggest thing bugging me for a long long time. no more hard cuts on main menu. Smile )
Hey Phil,

Found some things/bugs -

No movie information if setting movies as groups is enabled -

If viewing the info of a movie there are no sound flags/icons -

However it works if you have 'show info when movie is paused' enabled -
@noonzascript, this seems to be a bug with the new extendedinfo.script. If you go back to .005 version, it will show the information.
(2014-09-25, 12:37)Kwulabear Wrote: @noonzascript, this seems to be a bug with the new extendedinfo.script. If you go back to .005 version, it will show the information.

Thanks but do you mean the movie group sets or the sound flags? Probably not going to downgrade anyway until Phil recommends/fixes otherwise.
should both be fixed now.
Hello Phil.
How can I configurate the icon panels 1 and 2?
I have read about the right click but I don't know if I am doing something wrong...
Thanks in advance!
(2014-09-25, 21:01)vimarbla Wrote: Hello Phil.
How can I configurate the icon panels 1 and 2?
I have read about the right click but I don't know if I am doing something wrong...
Thanks in advance!

they don´t work atm. (same for addons and favourite widgets)
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11