• 7(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
Welcome back Phil65, you were missed Wink

Great to see you implemented some TADB API features, especially the "GetMostLovedTracks".

This would be a great addition to a skin to show the top 5 most popular songs from any artist!

Let me know if you can think of any other cool API features to include.

For any users out there, get over to www.theaudiodb.com, sign up for an account and start loving tracks. It will build some nice charts over time Wink
Hey Phil,

Found some visual bugs (best viewed in full screen) -

Edit: Can anyone else access color settings if you're on the latest git update?

And is there a way to change this to completely white?

I believe my font color is silver or white but for some reason it makes the menu playback buttons very hard to tell which you have selected.
(2014-09-05, 09:14)noonzascript Wrote: Hey Phil,

Found some visual bugs (best viewed in full screen) -
should be fixed now.
(2014-09-05, 09:14)noonzascript Wrote: Edit: Can anyone else access color settings if you're on the latest git update?

color settings for main menu are now placed in skin settings --> main menu.
color settings for featured and settings were removed, they now just take the color of the main menu.

(2014-09-05, 09:14)noonzascript Wrote: And is there a way to change this to completely white?
I believe my font color is silver or white but for some reason it makes the menu playback buttons very hard to tell which you have selected.

Maniac is workin on that area atm, perhaps he´ll make them a bit lighter.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Holy Chromoly ! the original masta's back ! willkommen zurück...
Phil's Aeon, Big Noid's Nox , Warlion ,Mike & Shadowtek's mods.. I Guess All other skins are just gonna have to wait ...
(2014-09-05, 23:47)phil65 Wrote: Maniac is workin on that area atm, perhaps he´ll make them a bit lighter.

Thanks for the fixes! I should have mentioned that the menu playback buttons outside of the PVR are very hard to see if the main color (not font sorry) is set as silver/white as well.

Also I am unable to do anything in the Color Settings. I cannot select anything or move up and down. Anyone else having that problem?
(2014-09-06, 03:26)noonzascript Wrote:
(2014-09-05, 23:47)phil65 Wrote: Maniac is workin on that area atm, perhaps he´ll make them a bit lighter.

Thanks for the fixes! I should have mentioned that the menu playback buttons outside of the PVR are very hard to see if the main color (not font sorry) is set as silver/white as well.

Also I am unable to do anything in the Color Settings. I cannot select anything or move up and down. Anyone else having that problem?

also fixed. will have to see whether I do something about the white/silver problem. Only possibilities I see are some kind of zoom effect or some focus texture behind the icon.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Your new maps addon is really cool man! Awesome work on that!

Random suggestions:
I personally prefer your original actor setup in the video dialog page. I got too spoiled having the large actor image on the left and being able to look up the actors bio and collection of work.
It would also (IMO) be nice if there was an option to choose a background image in the tv guide as the fanart kinda distracts from it I think.
An option to use extrafanart on the infowall (for the window not background) would be nice. But I can always just mod that in as I prefer 5 dvd's across anyway for a larger image but thats just personal preference.
When using the next aired widget, the landscape image is cut off, perhaps use a different <aspectratio>?

Great job so far man, Was it hard getting back into the coding grove after so long?
I look forward to your official release Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-09-07, 03:25)ShadowTek Wrote: Your new maps addon is really cool man! Awesome work on that!

thx. you can also right click on an artist in library mode now and show all the tour dates inside the map browser. (only if there are any of course)
(2014-09-07, 03:25)ShadowTek Wrote: Random suggestions:
I personally prefer your original actor setup in the video dialog page. I got too spoiled having the large actor image on the left and being able to look up the actors bio and collection of work.
did i change anything in dialogvideoinfo? (apart from cleaning up the code)
(2014-09-07, 03:25)ShadowTek Wrote: It would also (IMO) be nice if there was an option to choose a background image in the tv guide as the fanart kinda distracts from it I think.
An option to use extrafanart on the infowall (for the window not background) would be nice. But I can always just mod that in as I prefer 5 dvd's across anyway for a larger image but thats just personal preference.
better do it by modding for now. I really want to finish this skin so I won´t start to accept feature requests for now Wink
(2014-09-07, 03:25)ShadowTek Wrote: When using the next aired widget, the landscape image is cut off, perhaps use a different <aspectratio>?
screenshot, please.
(2014-09-07, 03:25)ShadowTek Wrote: Great job so far man, Was it hard getting back into the coding grove after so long?
I look forward to your official release Smile
No, it just takes one or two days to get familiar with the code again. I never stopped coding, I just didn´t do it for XBMC / Kodi Wink
from a technical perspective skinning is very very easy for most parts.
Hey Phil and Maniac,

Is there a way to use numbers instead of worded files for EPG genre colours? I am currently using MediaPortal TV Server as a back-end and I believe it uses both numbers and worded files. However, is it very hard to find out what to rename the files as some genres are presented as 'News/Current Affairs' and 'Movie/Drama'. I've tried the following with no success -

Movie Drama.png
Movie-Drama.png
MovieDrama.png

I've also tried with numbered files only but none of them work.
Yes, sorry about that. Will fix this in the next PR.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Quote:When using the next aired widget, the landscape image is cut off, perhaps use a different <aspectratio>?
Quote:screenshot, please.

Here ya go. Note the landscape image gets cut off on the right.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I can't find the button to update the music library, not in side menu or context menu. There's something wrong with my setup or its a bug?

Another bug: whenever i'm using info on artist/album/song and return from info screen, i get the Wall view, no matter what view i had (shift or lowlist)
Nice updates on both the skin and the PVR section. Liking the new playback menu/bar!

Just a question Phil. Is there a way to have the stats panel on top of the menu bar while the time panel stays on the top right of the screen? At the moment you can only move both together and not individually which I believe you could do before.
(2014-09-12, 15:32)noonzascript Wrote: Nice updates on both the skin and the PVR section. Liking the new playback menu/bar!

Just a question Phil. Is there a way to have the stats panel on top of the menu bar while the time panel stays on the top right of the screen? At the moment you can only move both together and not individually which I believe you could do before.

no, I removed that option.

(2014-09-07, 20:20)sergiocos Wrote: Another bug: whenever i'm using info on artist/album/song and return from info screen, i get the Wall view, no matter what view i had (shift or lowlist)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1787666
I understand, sorry i missed that info, great job so far!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11