• 80(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
(2015-07-20, 17:34)bsoriano Wrote: Tested, it works great, thanks Phil.

Regards,

Bart

Phil,

Just out of curiosity, what needed to be fixed for this issue to disappear?

Regards,

Bart
Good afternoon Phil,

There seems to be an error when calling Artwork Downloader from the Video Info dialog for TV shows. None of the options in the Manage button do anything, except the Script Settings option. In all other cases, there is a message saying that there is an Artwork Downloader error and to check the log. I did not find anything in the log before, so today I turned on debug for Artwork Downloader, and this is what appears in the log:

Code:
15:23:09 T:15440  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
15:23:09 T:15440  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ######## Artwork Downloader: Initializing...............................
15:23:09 T:15440  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on Name = Artwork Downloader
15:23:09 T:15440  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Version     = 12.0.29
15:23:09 T:15440   ERROR: Artwork Downloader: Error: invalid mediatype, must be one of movie, tvshow or musicvideo
15:23:09 T:15440   ERROR: Artwork Downloader: Initialisation error, script aborting
15:23:10 T:21484  NOTICE: Invoking URL: http://api.yousee.tv/rest/tvguide/programs/tvdate/2015-07-21/channel_id/67/format/json
15:23:11 T:15440   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Dialog not created.
15:23:11 T:15440   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Dialog not created.
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 823, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 158, in __init__
                                                self.report()
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 202, in report
                                                background = setting['background'])
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\utils.py", line 120, in dialog_msg
                                                dialog.close()
                                            RuntimeError: Dialog not created.
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I am running Kodi 16 under Windows 8.1, latest GitHub versions of the skin and script.home (experimental_widgets branch) and latest GitHub version of script.extendedinfo. The same functions from the Video Info dialog for a movie work correctly.

Please let me know if you require any additional information. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
I'd first like to give a big thanks to Phil for his work on this skin, I'm glad that it's being kept alive regardless of what name it eventually gets.

That said, I think that I have found 2 bugs.

1. This appears to be Android specific bug that after the animation finishes you have to press "return" before the UI displays. I've tested on multiple Android devices (including the Nvidia Shield ATV) and it's the same for all. This may be caused by the start up animation.

2. There appears to be an issue with the toolbox script. When selecting Shutdown the yesnodialog doesn't do anything when you select "Yes" to shutdown. This appears to be the case on all devices (Android and x86). The previous version of toolbox did work but the newest from Git or repository doesn't.

Here's a debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pmc4zxh3q

Also, one request that I'd like is that in the Showcase view it doesn't appear that you can jump from the beginning of the library to the end or the end of the library to the beginning. Every other view mode seems to have this ability and it would be nice to be able to do this in Showcase also.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2015-07-22, 19:40)Tinwarble Wrote: 2. There appears to be an issue with the toolbox script. When selecting Shutdown the yesnodialog doesn't do anything when you select "Yes" to shutdown. This appears to be the case on all devices (Android and x86). The previous version of toolbox did work but the newest from Git or repository doesn't.

should be fixed in experimental_widget branch (needs resetting the main menu item perhaps)

The rest has to wait a bit, too much to do atm :/
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks Phil.

Not a problem on the other, just wanted to make you aware.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2015-07-22, 19:40)Tinwarble Wrote: I'd first like to give a big thanks to Phil for his work on this skin, I'm glad that it's being kept alive regardless of what name it eventually gets.

2. There appears to be an issue with the toolbox script.

I'm getting really frustrated with Toolbox Script (Mimic skin - latest from Github) giving me this error the first time I open any media file. I'm running Isengard on Android (AFTV).

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: The _imaging C module is not installed

Debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pmxjvawbu

The only way I've found to get around it is to switch skins, disable Mimic, disable Toolbox Script, then re-enable Mimic. But that only works until Mimic re-enables it as a dependency. Updating Toolbox Script from Github doesn't help.

I've reinstalled Kodi clean a few times with various permutations but it's always repeatable.
All working well, Windows 8.1 / Isengard / latest experimental widget. just one question how to edit the icon panel widget ?
I'm trying to use ExtendedInfo to display MostLovedTracks from TheAudioDB in a label in the artist info dialog.

I put the following at the top of DialogAlbumInfo.xml.

Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=mostlovedtracks&amp;&amp;artistname=$INFO[ListItem.Artist])</onload>

And then I try to display it like so...

Code:
<label>$INFO[Window.Property(MostLovedTracks.1)]</label>

Also tried...

Code:
<label>$INFO[Window.Property(MostLovedTracks.1.Label)]</label>

This doesn't work though, the label stays empty. I'm guessing I'm not calling the window property correctly. Is it possible to access MostLovedTracks like this, or does it only work as a plugin path?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Hopefully I'm in the right spot so here is my issue...I'm using the skin and I've created playlists for my movie collection separated by path....I've also set the "Order by" title and "Group by" set with the "mixed" option turned on. I then set the playlist collection to show up on the homescreen. I see my playlist properly from the homescreen I go inside there and everything looks prefect. I go into one of my collections, in this case my 300 collection, everything looks good I back out and all of my movie sets are not in "sets" anymore. I back out to the homescreen and go back in and the sets are back go inside a set and go back out separated again....Sad any help with this would be appreciated!!
(2015-07-25, 23:19)dashyw0n Wrote: Hopefully I'm in the right spot so here is my issue...I'm using the skin and I've created playlists for my movie collection separated by path....I've also set the "Order by" title and "Group by" set with the "mixed" option turned on. I then set the playlist collection to show up on the homescreen. I see my playlist properly from the homescreen I go inside there and everything looks prefect. I go into one of my collections, in this case my 300 collection, everything looks good I back out and all of my movie sets are not in "sets" anymore. I back out to the homescreen and go back in and the sets are back go inside a set and go back out separated again....Sad any help with this would be appreciated!!
This isn't a skin-specific issue...it has been fixed in Kodi 15 Isengard.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230511
(2015-07-22, 19:46)phil65 Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 19:40)Tinwarble Wrote: 2. There appears to be an issue with the toolbox script. When selecting Shutdown the yesnodialog doesn't do anything when you select "Yes" to shutdown. This appears to be the case on all devices (Android and x86). The previous version of toolbox did work but the newest from Git or repository doesn't.

should be fixed in experimental_widget branch (needs resetting the main menu item perhaps)

The rest has to wait a bit, too much to do atm :/

Ok, is there somewhere else besides Git to download the "experimental_widget branch". I did a reset of the menu item but that didn't fix anything.

EDIT: Ok, never mind on that, thought you were referring to toolbox, didn't realize you meant for the skin.

Also, just to add to (1) from my previous post. If you press "return" while the animation vid is playing you get this:

The intro.mp4 will continually display as playing until Stop is pressed. Again, just wanted to bring that to your attention.
No longer pulling art work, Movie Information > Extras.

Code:
04:54:22 T:25196  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ######## Artwork Downloader: Initializing...............................
04:54:22 T:25196  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Add-on Name = Artwork Downloader
04:54:22 T:25196  NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: ## Version     = 12.0.29
04:54:22 T:25196   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: ## Checking for downloading mode...
04:54:22 T:25196   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: Setting up fileops
04:54:22 T:25196   DEBUG: DialogProgress::StartModal called
04:54:22 T:25196   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------
04:54:22 T:25196    INFO: Loading skin file: DialogProgress.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
04:54:22 T:25196   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: Using JSON for retrieving movie info
04:54:22 T:25196   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails", "params": {"properties": ["file", "imdbnumber", "year", "trailer", "streamdetails", "art"], "movieid":2) }, "id": 1}
04:54:22 T:25196   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails", "params": {"properties": ["file", "imdbnumber", "year", "trailer", "streamdetails", "art"], "movieid":2) }, "id": 1}'
04:54:22 T:25196   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: ########################################################
04:54:22 T:25544   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails", "params": {"properties": ["streamdetails","set","setid","cast"], "movieid":2 }, "id": 1}
04:54:24 T:21956   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogYesNo.xml) ------

When trying to get art work it just shows Artwork Downloader: 0 Downloaded.

Doesn't work in Master or Experiment_Widget branch.
I have a short question.
I update to Kodi 15 and install Aeon-Nox experiment branch...
after this I restet all Skin-Settings via toolbox-script but I can't lounch to Forniture Setting
every time choose it nothing happend...

any ideas?
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Just noticed I'm getting an error when using script.toolbox to display a yes/no dialog. Error starts on line 2057...

http://pastebin.com/hNJhbeGS

And here's how I'm calling it in skin settings...

Code:
RunScript(script.toolbox,info=yesnodialog,header=$LOCALIZE[31024],text='"$LOCALIZE[31040]"',yesaction=Skin.ResetSettings||Skin.SetBool(Enable.HomeDefault))

Thanks!
(2015-08-09, 00:11)braz Wrote: Just noticed I'm getting an error when using script.toolbox to display a yes/no dialog. Error starts on line 2057...

http://pastebin.com/hNJhbeGS

And here's how I'm calling it in skin settings...

Code:
RunScript(script.toolbox,info=yesnodialog,header=$LOCALIZE[31024],text='"$LOCALIZE[31040]"',yesaction=Skin.ResetSettings||Skin.SetBool(Enable.HomeDefault))

Love your skin, Braz, but the enduring errors many of us are experiencing with script.toolbox (on the Amazon Fire TV) are pretty niggling.

No progress on this ticket:

http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16092
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11