• 82(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
(2015-11-23, 05:32)phil65 Wrote: SetProperty(Dialog.1.BuiltIn,BUILTIN||BUILTIN) should work (2x vertical line)

Finally had a chance to test, works great. Thanks!
Hey phil,

any planned update for jarvis?

cheers
LG OLED65C8 / Denon AVR-X3200W / KEF E305+ONKYO SKH-410 / Synology DS2415+ / Logitech Harmony Companion / ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1060K (Kodi DSPlayer x64) / LightSpace HTL, DisplayCal, HCFR, Calman / i1D3 OEM Rev.B, i1PRO2 OEM Rev.E
The latest extendedinfo 4.0.0 doesn't work at all.
debug log

viewtype settings doesn't work either under jarvis and it make the side menu stuck on the screen.
debug log

manual and auto artwork manager always give 0 result.
refresh botton doesn't exist anymore. it was intended?
couple of missing lines from the codecs info label.
LG OLED65C8 / Denon AVR-X3200W / KEF E305+ONKYO SKH-410 / Synology DS2415+ / Logitech Harmony Companion / ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1060K (Kodi DSPlayer x64) / LightSpace HTL, DisplayCal, HCFR, Calman / i1D3 OEM Rev.B, i1PRO2 OEM Rev.E
(2015-12-01, 10:16)sat4all Wrote: The latest extendedinfo 4.0.0 doesn't work at all.
debug log

It works, you missed to install all required dependencies.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-12-01, 17:56)phil65 Wrote: It works, you missed to install all required dependencies.

script.module.simplejson
script.module.youtube.dl
resource.images.studios.white
script.module.actionhandler
script.module.pil
script.module.buggalo

all installed, anything else?

thanks much.

Edit: Fixed after reinstalling actionhandler manually.
hi i am running Isengard 15.2 , and getting a error with extendedinfo 4.0.0 about dependices not met
(2015-12-02, 20:50)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am running Isengard 15.2 , and getting a error with extendedinfo 4.0.0 about dependices not met

Look one post up! I think the user lists all the dependencies you'll need. It also states that the user had to install one "manually" (probably by finding the zip and installing it).

@phil65

I have a separate question, and it's likely also user error - I get a message on my nVidia Shield when I try to install the latest skin that the main zip isn't in the proper format? It worked fine on my Windows machine - I placed it on a network share and used the same zip for all of them. I have three Shields and it didn't work on any of those, yet it did for the Windows. LMK if a debug log or something is needed, I can likely get one later today.

One other question I have, and I apologize if this was mentioned earlier (I tried looking) - is there a repo for this I can add to make the installs easier, or is that something someone can assist in setting up for you? I know nothing of it, so my honest and sincere apologies if it's either been handled or discussed, or is incredibly hard. I love this skin so much, though, and every time I get a new device (it happens a lot - I love KODI and am always tinkering with new setups) this is the first thing I install Smile - but then I just kind of leave it until the next time I get a new device(s).

Once more, thanks and forgive me if any of this has been discussed - this has become a pretty big thread and it's been a while (April?) since I last really looked.
For anyone playing along at home, I had to copy this to my Android TV and then it installed fine.

I think the Exit / Quit is wonky on it, though, or maybe the intro, because when I leave and come back it takes ~ 10 seconds before it loads up after disabling the intro video.

If I don't disable the intro video, it doesn't even boot in FWIW. LMK if there's anything I can provide if you care.
(2015-12-01, 10:16)sat4all Wrote: ̶v̶i̶e̶w̶t̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶j̶a̶r̶v̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶.̶

Fixed by switching to experimental widget version instead of master.
Thanks phil for such piece of art.Cool
Hi Phil65.

Any chance to get a stable release ? Or at least, are you still working on this skin ?

Last GITHUB update : July,5th 2015 Sad

Are yoo busy with your Kodi team role and Estuary ?

For now, I'm still using this skin on Isengard and it's look to run also on Jarvis so I could live with it Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2016-03-08, 18:05)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi Phil65.

Any chance to get a stable release ? Or at least, are you still working on this skin ?

+1, if the skin could continue, it would only be good news!

Another one crying out for an update here please
Also I would love to see this working on Kodi 17.
I have installed a nightly of Krypton 17.0, copied my addons and userdata folders from my Jarvis 16 configuration and the skin work (as far as I have tested it and I only use music, tv shows and 3 custom menus for movies based on smart playlists) :

But you can't install the skin or set this skin after switching to Estuary for exemple because Kodi needs DialogConfirm.xml and DialogNotification.xml
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
hey Philipp,

is there any future plans for aeon nox, or it's dead?
btw, congrats for the newborn 'estuary' Big Grin
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11