autostarting XBMC
Hi, I am new to XBMC, and have the android MX g18ref TV Box running Android frodo 12.3, I downloaded XBMC launcher from the Google play store and tried other launchers. They all work but the problem is. When I press the power off on the remote the box turns off then after 5 minutes it turns its self back on again. The XBMC power off menu only has the option to quit.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
(2014-08-18, 00:01)Cybortek Wrote: Hi, I am new to XBMC, and have the android MX g18ref TV Box running Android frodo 12.3, I downloaded XBMC launcher from the Google play store and tried other launchers. They all work but the problem is. When I press the power off on the remote the box turns off then after 5 minutes it turns its self back on again. The XBMC power off menu only has the option to quit.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, perhaps if you should try this one, and chose the one with the launcher built in.

http://spmc.semperpax.com/
Thank you the_ripper, I downloaded the Frodo APK from the SPMC website and installed it, however when I press the power off button on the remote the box freezes, but the exit and reboot works. I want to be able to shut down the box from the XBMC power of system, without having to exit to Android and shutting down from there, any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
autostarting XBMC1