Req Anime Menu
Greetings,

I've been using XBMC and MediaPortal for quite some time but unfortunately both are not able to do a vital thing I've been looking for. I have a collection of Movies, TV Series and Anime, the latter being one I have more of. I like to keep everything clean so in my hard drive I have three separate directories, Movies, TV Series and Anime named respectively. I am hoping Kodi which is the new name for this software coming out could feature a new Anime menu? one that could read from anidb.net or another anime site like anime-planet.com.

It would be great to be able to finally have anime set up on it as well because right now the only option I have is to mix it with all my TV Series and that just clusters it all up. Hope you can consider this. Smile

Thanks!
several skins (not Confluence) provide the option to customize the home menu with custom menu items, which you can assign smart playlists to. In your case you could create a smartplaylist for movies excluding the anime folder and anime only.
Scraper support for anime is something the community has to come up with if no such scrapers exist yet.
Do you happen to know which are some good skins that allow the customization of the home menu?

Thanks for your response! Smile
anidb.net scraper -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142835
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Thanks you! Will try that, and also the Aeon MQ5 theme. Smile
FYI, nowadays, most of the skins do.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
if you don't mind messing around with XML you could also adjust Confluence to your needs, but as Maxoo said, most other skins provide at least some customization now
Also check out (and feel free to contribute to) the Anime (wiki) page on the XBMC/Kodi wiki.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anime Menu0