Nvidia driver vers for XBMC 13.
I was running XBMC 12.x on Fedora 19 for quite a while & when installing had to install v 310.44 of the nvidia driver. If I tried to install the newer drivers, XBMC would not work. I have rebuilt my laptop with Fedora 20 64bit, & the version of xbmc from the repo is 13.1. I am wondering which version of Nvidia driver to install. My options are - 340.32 or 343.13 as well as some older versions of each. Thanks for any insight shared. :-)
I'm using 331.38 with Gotham 13.1beta on Ubuntu 14.04x64 - Nice and stable with no issues. Of course, this may differ with Fedora.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
would probably need to know what nvidia hardware you have to make that assessment
After updating to the newest linux drivers I had to basically redo my gpu drivers to get rid of the opengl error that xbmc gave me after updating. Aka had to set the pc up again to use the propriety drivers after updating
I am sorry, I meant to include the hardware in the original post & forgot.

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF108GLM [NVS 5200M] (rev a1)

Also, the available versions of driver are 340.32 & 304.1230. The 343 version is beta. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia driver vers for XBMC 13.0