Android Crash Gotham 13.2 on Himedia Q10 II plus emmc
Hi every body,

I'm new user. I installed Gotham 13.2 version on my Himedia Q10 II eMMc. When I play mkv file or iso file, the application will crash and shutdown. Anybody help me. Thanks.
Hi,

try to deactivate mediacodec in HW-acceleration. That should help. Libstagefrigth works on himedia.
You can also try to install SPMC (android version based on gotham 13.2.) - it works WITH mediacodec-HW-acceleration on himedia.

In addition to that you should implement the internal himedia videoplayer by adapting the playercorefactory.xml. For some video (SD , some HD) you will get the best video quality on your himedia Q10.

SaEt9000
(2014-08-19, 15:32)SaEt9000 Wrote: Hi,

try to deactivate mediacodec in HW-acceleration. That should help. Libstagefrigth works on himedia.
You can also try to install SPMC (android version based on gotham 13.2.) - it works WITH mediacodec-HW-acceleration on himedia.

In addition to that you should implement the internal himedia videoplayer by adapting the playercorefactory.xml. For some video (SD , some HD) you will get the best video quality on your himedia Q10.

SaEt9000

Hi SaEt9000,

Many thanks for your answer. How can I adapt the playercorefactory.xml. Please guide me step by step.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash Gotham 13.2 on Himedia Q10 II plus emmc0