Best value XBMC player?
Hi I am currently setting up a cinema room of sorts in my house and I want to get a small, quiet, low power consuming XBMC/Kodi box. Looking around at so many different options has been a bit confusing so I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Basically I am hoping to purchase a Synology 415play NAS for storing all my media and currently I have a beastly PC connected to my amp which in turn is connected to a projector and TV. Instead of using the PC just to run Xbmc and to make it a bit more wife friendly I was hoping to get an easy to use little box that would have a remote and would play 1080p content without any problems along with upto 7.1 audio formats including HD formats if possible. 3d capabilities would also be nice.

So if anyone could point me in the direction of the cheapest way to achieve that I would be very grateful. Also it would be nice if I could get a few of these boxes for the bedrooms too if they work well enough.

Also on a side note is there any chance of Xbmc coming to PS4 now it has recently had a name change? I know Xbox is getting Plex which is similar isn't it so wondered if Sony might be knocking on Kodi's door as that would solve my problem instantly of needing a new box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best value XBMC player?0