Win Is there an addon which allows shutting down of NAS on exit?
What it could / should do:

You exit or shutdown XBMC and it logs in in your NAS and shutting it down via SSH

Is there something like that?
Hello

I have written a service for Kodi. I tested it on Windows 7 32bit and Kodi 13.2

You need to have .NET 4.0 installed because i use a win32.exe to execute remote commands.
Maybe in future i'm able to get this to work in python.

Extract https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2116...Client.zip this zipfile to your Kodi addon directory. In my case because i use the portable mode c:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC13\portable_data\addons
Go into the directory service.SSHClient and open default.py with you favorite texteditor.

you find 3 #subprocess... lines. comment out by deleteing the # when the script should start.

e.g. Shutdown your NAS when KODI reboots the method looks like
Code:
def onNotification(self,sender, method, data):
        if method == "System.OnQuit":
            if data == "0":
                #KODI quits
                xbmc.log("SSH Client:KODI quits")
                #                                                       "host"        "user" "pass"            "command"
                #subprocess.call('"' + __addonpath__ + '\exe\EXESSH.exe" "192.168.1.1" "root" "mypass" "shutdown -h now"', shell=True)

elif data == "64":
                #KODI shutdown
                xbmc.log("SSH Client:KODI shutdown")
                #subprocess.call('"' + __addonpath__ + '\exe\EXESSH.exe" "192.168.1.1" "root" "mypass" "shutdown -h now"', shell=True)

elif data == "66":
                #KODI reboot
                xbmc.log("SSH Client:KODI reboot")
                subprocess.call('"' + __addonpath__ + '\exe\EXESSH.exe" "192.168.1.1" "root" "mypass" "shutdown -h now"', shell=True)

At last fill in your host,user,pass and your shutdown command.
If you have any issues or some feedback let me know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there an addon which allows shutting down of NAS on exit?0