discart, logo, and banner display issues
It seems as though I am having trouble with some of the artworks. I have a banner, discart, and logo for quite a few movies and they don't seem to be showing up. I am useing Aeon Nox 4.1.9 and I have a folder structure as such:

(500) Days of Summer [2009]
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009].mkv
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009]-trailer.mkv
+--- banner.jpg
+--- poster.jpg
+--- fanart.jpg
+--- disc.png
+--- logo.png

I originally had everything named:

(500) Days of Summer [2009]
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009].mkv
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009]-trailer.mkv
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009]-banner.jpg
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009].tbn
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009]-fanart.jpg
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009]-disc.png
+--- (500) Days of Summer [2009]-logo.png

and that didn't seem to work either. Any idea what I am doing wrong here?

You need to run artwork downloader with use local files selected in the options
Did you refresh all the videos after you changed the names on the art files? Just a guess. You might try refreshing one of the videos to see if it works.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks for the reply! I have use local files selected, but I haven't rerun it. Silly me!

Is there any way to customize the naming convention so I don't have to go back and rename ALL of my files?

(2014-08-19, 16:39)wgstarks Wrote: Did you refresh all the videos after you changed the names on the art files? Just a guess. You might try refreshing one of the videos to see if it works.

I did hit the "REFRESH" but on the video itself, but no luck. I am attempting to rerun the artwork downloader fully though.

I ended up getting that fixed, but instead of renaming all of my files (I have quite a few), is there any way I could just change the naming convention?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
discart, logo, and banner display issues0