2 movie folders
I am trying to create a second movie folder. I have the original for HD movies and I am using a custom one for 3D movies, two questions I have, can I move the customer menu button on the main menu so it is next to movies? the second question is I can not seem to set content on the 3D movies folder so it scans for info.

Can anyone help me with this or is there an easier way to achieve what I am trying to do,

Thanks
You can set the order of main menu items in skin settings- System>Appearance>Aeon Nox>Settings.

When you add a new video source you select the type of content (Movies,TV Shows or Music Videos) and then select which scrapper to use based on content (I like Universal Movie Scraper). You can adjust the scraper settings if necessary. Once you save the settings you should get a prompt to add the contents to your library.

Hope this helps:
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Settings>Skin>Customizers>Main menu Item Customizer

Select the desired menu item to move and press Enter

Choose "Exchange Position"

A list will popup. You can only move one position at a time so it's very tedious to move a menu item. So you have to reselect it, and press Enter and choose Exchange Position each time.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Thanks, I have now managed to move the button to where I wanted it, but setting content does not seem to be working, knowing me I am doing something wrong, My main movie folder is set and scans and give the movie info, but my custom folder for 3d movies I do not seem to be able to set up.
Regarding the 3D movies. Have you modified the Main Menu Movies Type or Function?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2014-08-19, 22:46)Toastedone Wrote: Thanks, I have now managed to move the button to where I wanted it, but setting content does not seem to be working, knowing me I am doing something wrong, My main movie folder is set and scans and give the movie info, but my custom folder for 3d movies I do not seem to be able to set up.

You have to set content to movies, just the same as your other movie folder. Then when it's all scraped in, you will need to set up two smart playlists to separate out the content based (most easily) on the path to each set of movies. You cannot set a '3d movie' content anywhere.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Ok, I have deleted the custom 3D folder now as they were scrapping into the main movie folder anyway. now for example I have 2 x Avatar showing up one is HD and one is 3D but there is no telling what one is what without playing it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 movie folders0