Android Green screen. Need help
Hi all..

I am running Gotham 13.0 version of XBMC on an Android device which uses a JellyBean 4.2

Mostly it runs ok. But lately, I am having a problem where I'd be watching a movie/TV show and out of nowhere, it freezes with a green screen. At this point, the entire system becomes unresponsive and my only option is to unplug the power from the back and then plug it back in and reboot. This might only happen once during a movie but can sometimes happen twice or three times. Has anybody seen this issue before? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Additional info:
- device: Android MX TV box
http://androidtvsolutions.com/mx-android-tv/
Discussion of those addons is banned here.

Get your support from the piracy site where you bought the device

CALL THE FREEPHONE NUMBER NOW

(UK) 0800 772 0125

(Outside UK) 0044 161 432 5427
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
He´s not talking ´bout an addon. The websites shows, that "navi-x" is pre-installed. Maybe he has the problem while playing local files. We would never now, if we won´t see a Debug Log.

@Jeff:

If we, however, are talking about streaming files with your "Navi-X" plugin, then take nickrs posting. If we don´t talk about this, I would first recommend to remove this addon (if possible). Otherwise it´s hard to give any support, because those addons might causing issues. There any many ppl who uses the MX-Box. Go and search if you are able to update or maybe root it or whatever is possible with this thingy. There is an android -section in this forum, too.

Greetings
Bought it from a commercial supplier. They should support it! Which isn't to say we can't help, as long as it's not to do with a banned addon. As you say a debug log is needed.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ok, thanks for the advice and sorry for the use of banned items. I honestly didn't realise. I'm new to this and will be more careful next time. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Green screen. Need help0