PS3 finally died yesterday, looking for suggestions?
If you want help why don't you post a debug log (wiki) ?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'll do another fresh install of XBMCbuntu when I get home and post the debug log if the problem persists.
Yuo may not need to do a fesh install, that is rather overkill.

It looks like some servers/mirrors might have been down recently, see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203156

Try installing a skin or addon again.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-08-28, 13:36)Topken Wrote: If this is correct the Braswell based NUC isn't out until Q2 next year so its not early per say. The Braswell is the replacement for the Baytril based NUC as for the broadwell based celeron NUC it doesn't appear to be on the list just the i3-i5 based ones.

No idea if the baytrail ones out sold the haswell celeron bases NUCs or not in the HTPC market. Might be why there is no Broadwell based Celeron listed.

Thanks for that.
And yes i always forget that Q1 means end of Q1 and more than likely mid Q2 Blush

Anyone have some idea of what sort of embedded graphics capabilities we could expect on these newer NUCs?
I'm a XBMC novice :)
(2014-08-29, 02:22)nickr Wrote: Yuo may not need to do a fesh install, that is rather overkill.

It looks like some servers/mirrors might have been down recently, see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203156

Try installing a skin or addon again.

I did see that thread later in the day. But when it came back to supposedly working I still wasn't able to install addons. So I did fresh install of XBMCbuntu without following the Wiki, including updating XBMC to v13.2. So far everything has been working great except all the skins show as being incompatible? But other then that, been a solid experience on the 2820 so far.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS3 finally died yesterday, looking for suggestions?0