Problem with TV-Show-Scraper
(2014-08-22, 19:48)PeaceMkr Wrote: Do i understand that right, that with next nightly of xbmc on all plattforms, the bud will disappear?

No, just Pi builds (and only *my* Pi builds, most likely). No idea when the PR will appear in other builds, assuming it's even accepted.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Ok. its no problem to only scan on the pi. so i will try that fix out when next pi-release comes out from you.. thanks for your help!
@PeaceMkr: Build #0822 has PR5270, let me know how it goes.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hey Milhouse, seems to work es expected BUT i cant use livetv or any other movie... i will use that release to fill the db and then use the other release to watch tv until everything works fine.
(2014-08-23, 11:36)PeaceMkr Wrote: i cant use livetv or any other movie...

OK, please continue that discussion in the testbuild thread.
I've had to revert PR5270 from the latest build as it causes a problem with .strm files. Will try to think of a better fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with TV-Show-Scraper0