GO Movies Add-on
Hi, I have xbmc "kodi" installed on Android. My goal is to launch the xbmc add-on "GO Movies" from Android. I assume there is a way to configure xbmc to auto launch a particular add-on?

Also, has anyone ran across an android app that could launch xbmc? I would like to have a somewhat custom app on android that launched xbmc and auto launches Go Movies. Just looking for a quick way to access this great add-on! Thanks
GO Movies and GOtv have been rolled into a new addon named "Genesis". Get help at Genesis
@ Forum mods twiddling their thumbs, How hard is it to flag plugin names?... pretty sure users would get the point if they saw the names of plugins being censored!
Save me the censorship lecture, if you are deleting posts that mention "Banned" plugins, blocking the plugin name is the same thing!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
There is no need to edit or delete this post. Jayhawk MENTIONED an addon not supported by this site. The question is about XBMC, not the addon. I understand why the mods here don't want to discuss certain addons, but honestly, it drives people away. I have been threatened with a ban simply for posting a log file that had "1channel" buried in the 1000 lines of code. It's just plain retarded.
I agree, my statement isn't in support for the censorship. I'm just tired of watching posts get deleted...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GO Movies Add-on0