P2P Streaming
evening all, new on here, I have set up P2P streaming on my Android box for xbmc. Works fine, but what I'm concerned about is when it's loading up to play, it's says 'Downloading' will this go onto my internet bill with saying Downloading?
I'm not sure what exactly you are asking, but I am sure that the answer is "no". What you download, or downloading something specific, will not show up on your internet bill. If you get charged per byte or whatever on your internet plan for generic data, then that might be on your bill. This is the same for anything you do on the internet. Facebook does not charge you per page, google doesn't charge you per search, etc. It's just data.

All that being said, please know that if you are having any issues with bootleg video content (free movies and TV shows), do not ask about that here as it is against our forum rules (wiki). Also, that is something your internet provider might disconnect your service for if they catch you.
I'm not wanting to illegally download any content. I was concerned when I play Acestreams as it comes on screen 'Downloading' and 'Buffering'. I thought when it came up 'Downloading' it was actually illegally downloading and that would go onto my internet bill / usage.
Very shifty,

Anyways, I don't think you understand the difference between downloading/streaming. Let me be clear about this, BOTH will go against your internet bill/usage. Just because you are streaming (not saving to disk, but still using data to stream the channel or whatever) or downloading (saving to disk), in your ISP eyes its all in the same. You are still using their DATA to do whatever you are doing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P Streaming0