Resume music playback with "play" after stopping?
I use XBMC/Kodi 13.2 (OpenELEC 4.1.4) only for audio playback. When I am playing a music album and press the Stop button partway through a song I would like to be able to resume playback at the start of the last song that was playing simply by pressing play on my remote instead of having to start the music playback process over from scratch (go back to the music library, pick an album, start it playing from the beginning). Basically I want to do what Winamp, Foobar2k and other music playback software does. Is there a way to make XBMC/Kodi do this?

Apologies if this is a stupid/basic question, but I couldn't figure out how to do it, and my searching didn't find the answer.
Does pressing stop automatically clear out the "Now Playing"/"Current playlist" playlist?

Edit: I will test this when I get home, but was hoping someone might know.

Edit 2: This was unbelievably hard to test since there appears to be no way to display the playlist from the home screen. Confluence Custom Mod doesn't have the "Current playlist" item on the left side blade. Confluence does, but it will only show up in the blade if something is playing. So, enqueuing something (which started playback) I was able to access the playlist from the left side blade. Anyhow, I was able to confirm that pressing stop does not clear the "Current playing" playlist.

Edit 3: I guess I should have looked at the keyboard.xml file earlier. The space bar will bring up the playlist in the music window.
Well, the play command sure doesn't work. So far it seems the best I can do is to open the playlist view and pick one of the lines and start playback. The PlayMedia command might work if I knew how to invoke the "Current playlist", but I suspect it would start from the beginning of the playlist, not from the last track. I tried remapping the p key to Playlist.PlayOffset(0) or play(playlist), in the keyboard.xml file but neither worked, but I may not be modifying the keyboard.xml file correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume music playback with "play" after stopping?0