MySQL and audio
Please can anyone help
I don't think there's any way around this without really getting complicated with MySQL manipulation, and I wouldn't know where to begin with that.
Is there a way of doing this without the xbmc audio settings changing one front end with -175 delay and leaving the other one alone.
anyone this is getting to the point where xbmc is becoming unusable there must be a way of having two different front ends with different syncs for the audios using a MySQL ?. I would of thought a dev could help me out on this

thanks
Try

<latency>
<delay>-175</delay>
</latency>

within the <video> tags in advancedsettings on the machine which has the delay. Works fine here in the sleeping room, as the FireTV had a delay while the HTPC in the living room didn't.
thanks for getting back thought this thread was dead since know one wanted to help, will try it out and let you know

cheers
Hi there, tried it out and worked great but I had to use

<latency>
<delay>175</delay>
</latency>

because to have a -175 delay you don't use the - sign which is strange as it does the opposite.

but there was another problem I came across, I only have audio sync problems on one machine that uses 24hz anything that plays 60hz or 50hz is ok so I looked into it and found that if I use

<video>
<latency>
<delay>0</delay>
<refresh>
<min>23</min>
<max>24</max>
<delay>175</delay> <!-- set to zero or adjust if audio seems out of sync with 24p movies -->
</refresh>
</latency>
</video>

it adjusts the sync of only 24hz material and leaves the rest alone for 50hz and 60hz at 0 delay and also does not effect my other two machines on my MYSQL that don't have audio delay problems.

seems to be all sorted.

I wish the XBMC/KODI Team would add these options in the audio menus as it would make life a lot easier as this problem seems to be have been going on for years from what I have read.

if it can not be fixed why not just add a option for 24hz, 50hz and 60hz in the audio menus and for each machine and not across a MYSQL,

cheers
I am not going to implement any work arounds before having got more data to analyze the issue. I often requested more information but users seem to be reluctant to work with us on development branch. As a result threads like this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=80247 lead nowhere.
well lets see if I can help ? what do you need and remember I am using xbmc 12.2
This is what I was talking about Smile If you are still on 12.2 you can't even know if the issue is still existent for you. If you had read the thread you would know what I have requested.
Development is on master branch which is reflected in the nightlies, not 12.x not 13.x. Those versions are useless for current development.
ok I will try out the latest version and get back to you It might be a few days but I will get back to you

thanks
ok installed kodi 14 beta 1 and its still the same all 24hz needs a -175 delay on my system

whats next ? thanks
Hello

Anyone want to help me out here as I have tried the latest release like asked but still no help.

What do I need to do next want to help and fix this 4 year old bug out

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL and audio0